21

"Oh hi Kacchan." The man said in a chirping tone.

"Let them go." Keigo walked up ready to fight for his son and his woman.

"I can't let my healer go." He said standing up and placing his foot on Haruto's throat, "And I didn't know the boy was yours Kacchan. Obviously he was hawk's but never assumed you was the father." Haruto grabbed onto the boot and stood on his throat trying to push it off him.

"Yes the brat is mine," Katsuki said getting more angry, "Now let them go."

Izuku tightened his grip around the girls neck as he held her on the other side of his body, away from Haruto. She reached up and placed her small hands over his large ones trying to pry them off her neck. She cried out in pain as he tightened even more. "I can't let them go," Izuku said, "The child will be mine. Will be a villain."

"No!" Haruto screamed from the ground, "Your not taking my child."

"You have no choice," He looked down at the boy trapped under his boot, "This child will change the war. Will raise my conrads to victory."

"Do you not realize who she is!" Katsuki screamed at Izuku while pointing at the girl.

"She is a healer." He smirked, "That's all I need to know."

"What is her quirk called?" Katsuki asked trying to get to a point.

"It doesn't matter what her quirk is as long as she heals my men." He smirked.

"Cell activation of type 0 blood." Katsuki answered his own question, "Who is the only other person who you know to have that quirk."

Izuku looked at the girl shocked. His brown hair that was matted, her green eyes who held fear, the small button nose. It then hit him. "Your the daughter of Katsuma Shimano?" Izuku asked and she just nodded.

The memories of saving her father hit him. The whole time on Nabu Island. Saving her father and his sister from the villain Nine. It was almost like he regretted putting her through what he did to her as he remembered what her father said to him.

"I'll get stronger! I promise you I will! I'll get strong so that way I can protect Daddy and Mahoro! And then I'll be a cool hero like you and Bakugo! One who always wins no matter the odds!"

"You better work hard you damn brat." Katsuki said when he realized Izuku was thinking about their past. He knew bringing up the children he saved hit him hard.

"No you can't be." Izuku dropped the girl to the ground and stepped off Haruto.

Hana fell to the ground coughing as she held her neck. Haruto quickly standing up and running to her and pulled her to him. He held her tightly to him and wrapped his wings around them. The only thing not covered is Haruto's face.

"Midoriya what are you doing!" Shoto screamed behind them, "Get them! We need the Healer and the child!"

"No." Izuku said looking back at them. Every fiber in him was telling him to protect the girl like he had done with her father, but he also have a league to lead. He didn't know what to do.

"Enough with this!" Shoto shouted sending ice flying towards Hana and Haruto.

"No!" Keigo and Katsuki screamed as the ice trapped them, instantly freezing them. Both parents ran up to the ice using their quirks to try to get them out of the ice but neither could. Their eyes went wide as the ice started to glow a bright white. "Move!" Katsuki grabbed Keigo and pulling him away from the ice. Keigo trying to fight to get to his son not wanting to leave him.

Before anyone knew it the ice busted open and Haruto was surrounded in white fire. At this point everyone stopped fighting as they watched the white fire.

He used his wings to stay slightly off the ground in front of Hana. "You wont touch her." He hissed towards Shoto.

Hana laid on the ground in shock of the sight in front of her. She had no words to be able to speak. "Come on." Katsuki said grabbing her and pulling her towards a shocked Keigo. Everyone watched in amazement. They knew he was powerfull but no one except Katsuki knew about this.

"Let's go bird." Shoto smirked. Shoto sent fire towards him but with how hot the white flame was it had no effect of Haruto. Shoto was surprised but sent ice instead, it instantly melted, getting more and more pissed off as Haruto just brushed off each attack.

Haruto dashed towards him and slammed him into the building breaking the wall as the two went inside. Dust cover everyone's field of vision as they waiting for the victorious to return. "Come on." Hana whispered. As she said those words a figure walked out in the dust. The outline of the body the only thing that could be seen.