075

billie

after me and casey got back to new york from hawaii, we went house viewing. i only have a few days before i have to tour and everything again, so we're trying to get as much done as possible before i do.

if we do find the house we want, then i'll have someone here to do all of the important shit for me while i'm on tour.

currently, we're on the fourth house that we're looking at today; the one that i was really excited about back in hawaii.

"no, i love this one," i told casey as i grabbed her hands and looked up at her a bit. "like... i really think this is the one."

"me too," she bit back a smile. "we're, like... actually doing this, holy shit."

"we're actually doing this," i nodded. "our little secret."

she giggled before leaning down to kiss me. "our little secret." she repeated.

we looked around the house a bit more, just in case there might've been something that we didn't see before. after a second walkthrough though, we were more than certain with our decision that this was the one.

we talked to the realtor about everything with the house, and just discussed the whole buying process and everything.

\|/

"we're buying a house." i said in complete shock as me and casey laid in her bed.

"i can't believe it." she admitted as she rubbed her thumb against my cheekbone.

"me either." i smiled.

i leaned forward to kiss her, then rested my forehead against her's.

"hey, bil?" she asked quietly after a moment.

"yeah?"

"you know that i'm not, like... clout chasing, right? like, i genuinely love you for you; nothing else." she told me.

"what? of course i know that, mama. why?" my brows furrowed.

"there were a lot of people in the comments of my last instagram post saying that i was clout chasing and shit. a lot of people were saying that i don't deserve you. i dunno, there were just a lot of mean comments. that's why i disabled the comments on that post." she explained with a frown.

"baby," i frowned too. "don't listen to them, alright? i know that you're not clout chasing. and you deserve the entire fuckin' universe and more. deadass. they're just mad that they're not in your place."

she let out a sigh before burying her face into my chest and wrapping her arms around my waist. "i love you." she mumbled.

"i love you too, princess." i kissed the top of her head.

it was quiet for a few moments. "okay, so you know how i have to go back on tour in a couple of days?" i asked her.

she nodded. "mhm."

"well... they're finally letting me bring someone on tour with me, and i was wondering if you'd maybe wanna go on it..?"

she moved her head from my chest so that she could look up at me. "wait, are you serious?"

"dead serious." i confirmed.

"i'd love to, the fuck?" her eyes widened. "yes, angel, i'd love to go on tour with you."

"hell yeah." i murmured with a smile as i kissed her.

\|/

a/n cuties

thoughts?

predictions?