069

casey

i let out a sigh. it's nearing five pm on a saturday, and i was laying in bed, watching the office on my laptop.

i'm the only one at the apartment right now. nova is with valentino at some party. i had opted out of it tonight.

the sudden ringing of the doorbell startled me a bit. i paused the office and furrowed my brows, because i honestly wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

i got up and walked to the front door. i looked through the peephole and my brows furrowed deeper. i opened it.

"billie? what are you doing here?"

"i want to talk to you," she told me, then held out a bouquet of flowers. "please?"

i felt my face soften. "yeah, come in." i nodded as she handed me the flowers.

i set them on the kitchen counter for now before leading her over to the couch. we both sat crisscrossed on it and faced each other.

"i'm a fucking idiot." she started.

she ran her hand through her hair. "i should've never broke up with you. i-i was just scared and overwhelmed by everything. i thought that it would hurt less if we were just friends, but it fucking hurt way more to try and only be friends with you." she explained.

"i'm in love with you and i always have been. i'll never not be in love with you, casey. you're my everything, and i hope you know that, because i-" she told me but i cut her off by smashing my lips into her's for the first time in nine months.

"you really are fucking stupid. i am too though, so it's okay."

she giggled. "we're both pretty slow."

"mhm," i hummed. "i'm in love with you too. still. like... so fucking in love with you."

"you are?" she tilted her head.

"yes. that night you performed at coachella, i didn't leave because i was nauseous... i went back to the hotel 'cause i was still in love with you, and it was hard trying to be just friends. it hurt." i told her.

"yeah, i fucking sobbed that night." she admitted with flushed cheeks and a small laugh.

"me too."

she rested her forehead against mine and cupped my cheeks. she rubbed her thumbs against my cheekbones.

"since we're both in love with each other, you should, like, be my girlfriend again."

"no."

her face dropped as she stopped her movements. "what?"

"i'm kidding! oh my god, i'm sorry!" i quickly apologized with a laugh before giving her a few kisses. "i'm sorry! yes, i'll be your girlfriend again!"

"i was about to fucking cry, you asshole!" she gently shoved me back some.

i laid on top of her, pushing her back onto the couch. "i'm sorry, baby, i didn't mean it! i love you!" i peppered her face with kisses.

"yeah, you better." she grumbled with flushed cheeks. she then cupped my cheeks again to pull me in for a kiss. "i love you."

"i love you too."

she smiled. "oh, you should go pack your bags, by the way. like, right now. we're going to hawaii."

\|/

a/n i could never give casey and bil a sad ending dw 🙄

thoughts?

predictions?