045

iMessages
my loveee <3

if anything were to ever happen to me, i just want you to know that i love you
you're everything to me and you're like the only thing person in this world that gives me hope

baby
where is this coming from
call me
right now

incoming call from my loveee <3...
answer or decline

"baby," i started once billie answered. "are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine. i just—" she stopped, and i heard her sniffle.

"what's wrong, my love?"

"i dunno..." she trailed off. "i just got in a weird mood and just— i'm upset, but i don't know why i'm upset. i just am."

i frowned. "i wish i could give you a hug right now, and just, like, hold you until you felt better."

"that would be nice," she sighed. "i need one of your hugs so bad."

"i know, angel. hopefully i can give you one soon. i love you though, okay? everything's gonna be okay, and you're gonna be okay." i assured her.

"i love you too. so much," she murmured. "you're the best. i meant what i said in that text; you're seriously everything to me."

"and you're everything to me." i told her.

she was quiet for a moment. "if we ever break up... we— we have to stay friends. i don't wanna be one of those couples who break up, and then just hate each other for the rest of their lives."

"hey, don't talk like that; we're not breaking up." my brows furrowed.

"i-i know, but just promise me that we'll stay friends if we do; that we're friends before anything. i don't want to ever loose you, casey." she said quietly.

"i promise; friends before anything."

she let out a sigh of relief. "i love you." she told me again.

"i love you."

"i know this whole long distance thing is really hard, but i... i want us to work out. i hope we do."

"quit worrying, baby. we've got this, okay?"

"yeah," she mumbled. "we've got this."

\|/

a/n 👀

thoughts?

predictions?

how are y'all?