013

iMessages
bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

baby
i'm about to be in new york for a couple of days
and i wanna see you

omg really???
ft me rn

bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 would like to facetime
accept or decline

"billie," i answered with wide eyes. "are you actually coming to new york?"

"mhm," she hummed with a wide grin. "i'm performing at the governor's ball on sunday, but i'm gonna fly there on saturday, and then i'm also gonna be there most of the day on monday."

i watched as she ran a hand through her hair. "i gotchu backstage tickets and shit for my show. uh, if you want to see me perform, that is."

"what? of course i wanna see you perform, the fuck?" my eyes widened as i laughed. "holy shit, i'm actually gonna see you, like, in person."

"i'm excited." she admitted softly.

"me too," i agreed, then raised a brow. "is it alright if i pick you up from the airport when you get here?"

"i'm gonna get there at, like... four am or some shit, but sure," she smiled. "we can be like those romance movies where they run into each other's arms at the airport."

"oh, yeah, we've got to do that." i nodded.

"i'ma jump into your arms," she grinned. "i'ma, like... i'ma be like a fuckin' koala bear, you know?"

i giggled. "i can't wait."

"me either."

i looked at her through the phone for a moment, both of us smiling at each other.

"can i take you on a date when you get here?" i blurted.

"wait, for real?" her eyes widened.

"yeah. for real." i confirmed.

"okay," she blushed. "yeah. i'd like that."

i blushed too. "alright... cool..."

she let out an adorable giggle.

"just four more days." she said after a moment.

"four more days." i repeated with a smile.

\|/

a/n they're so cute

thoughts?

any predictions?