029

iMessages
bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

baby
baby
baby

yesssss?

i'm in new york
right now

WHATTT????
SINCE WHEN
COME SEE ME OMG
I MISS U SM

I MISS U MORE
I JUST GOT HERE
I'LL BE AT YOUR APARTMENT IN 20 THOUGH OKAY?

OKAY
HURRY UP

I'M TRYING

WELL TRY HARDER

🖕🖕🖕

.

"nova!" i called out as i quickly scrambled out of bed. "dude, billie's in new york!"

"what?!" her eyes widened. i quickly nodded.

"she just got here, and she said she'll be here in, like, twenty minutes!" i told her excitedly.

"oh my god, hell yeah," she chuckled. "i'm glad, because if i'd rather shoot myself in the foot than have to listen to you complain about how much you miss her." she teased.

"am i not allowed to miss my girlfriend now?" i scoffed playfully.

she rolled her eyes as i walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"i'm so excited." i admitted with a grin.

"trust me, i can tell." she laughed.

\|/

"hi, baby!" i grinned as i held billie, who had jumped into my arms.

"hi, mama." she grinned as well. she cupped my cheeks. "i've missed you so much."

"i've missed you more." i murmured before giving her a kiss.

i then walked over to the couch, though i kept her in my lap. my arms were around her waist.

"did you have any trouble with paps or anything coming here?" i asked.

she shook her head. "nobody saw me in the lobby."

"that's good," i smiled, then tilted my head. "so, what are you in new york for this time? and why didn't i know until you got here?" i teased as i poked her side.

"well, next week, i'm going to fashion week, but i convinced my team to come here today so that i could spend more time with you." she told me.

i jutted my bottom lip out. "you're precious." i gave her another kiss.

"so, you're here for a week?" i questioned.

"i think it's, like, nine days." she smiled.

i smiled too. "i'm so happy that you're here."

"yeah, me too." she agreed before kissing me again.

\|/

caseyladner via instagram stories

\|/