020

casey

"i can't believe you have to leave already." i pouted.

"i know," billie pouted as well as she took my hands in her's. "i had a lot of fun though."

"yeah?" i smiled.

"yeah," she confirmed before she pulled one of her hands back to point at at me. "and hey, i'ma see you again. i dunno when, but i promise you that i will."

"i'll be waiting." i told her.

she smiled before holding her arms out. i stepped into them, then rested my head on top of her's.

"i'ma miss you, stupid." i mumbled.

"i'ma miss you too, but like i said, i'ma see you again. i'm also just a text or call away, alright?" she said as she kept her head buried into my chest.

"right."

we both let out sighs as we heard the announcement for her plane to start boarding. i pressed a kiss to the top of her head, and i stepped back from the hug to see that there was a soft smile played on her lips.

"text me when you land." i told her.

"i'll call you."

"even better."

i looked down at her outfit, smiling. she was wearing one of my hoodies.

earlier today, i had put one of her hoodies on. she then claimed that she had to take one of mine to "make it fair."

"bye, bil." i waved.

"bye, casey." she waved back.

she started to walk away, but then turned around. she glanced around before coming up to me to steal a quick kiss, which left both of us with flushed cheeks.

"okay, now, bye, casey." she giggled as she started to step back again.

i let out a giggle as well. "bye, baby."

\|/

"how are you feeling?" nova asked as i walked into her room and collapsed onto her bed beside her.

"sad," i pouted. "i miss her already."

"you'll be fine," she brought me into her arms to cuddle. "i mean, your whole... relationship, or whatever y'all have going on, is, like, built on the fact that it's long distance, you know? you two will be fine."

"yeah, i know," i mumbled. "but i still miss her a lot. it was so much fun meeting her in person and spending the past few days with her."

"i can tell," she chuckled. "i can tell how happy she makes you."

"she makes me so happy, bro," i told her. "she's just so sweet, and nice, and just... ahhh. she's seriously the best."

"if you don't hurry up and date her already." she teased.

"shut up." i laughed as i gently shoved her.

\|/

wherearetheavocados via instagram stories

[wherearetheavocados]: caseyladner replied to your storytoday is hella meani miss u already

today is hella mean
i miss u already

i miss u more

not possible

it definitely is :)

\|/

a/n thoughts?

predictions?

how are y'all?