022

iMessages
bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

hey baby
can we ft real quick?
pretty please?

hii bae
and yes ofc

bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 would like to facetime
accept or decline

"hi, angel," i greeted. "what's up?"

"hi, mama," she gave a smile before looking off to the side, pursing her lips. "so, i kinda did a oopsie."

my brows furrowed. "what did you do?"

she flipped her camera around to show her ankle. it was propped up, and it had an ice pack on it. "i sprained my ankle."

"are you okay?" i asked.

"yeah, i'm fine, i guess. i just needed to talk to you." her face flushed as she flipped the camera back around to face her.

"you're so fuckin' cute," i gushed, then raised a brow. "so, how did you end up spraining it this time?"

"okay, so i'm at lollapalooza, right? well, after my show, i was told that someone seen a security guard throw my beanie into the crowd. my beanie! who does that?! it's my beanie!" she threw her hands up.

"so, i got pissed, right? i started throwing a fuckin' bitch fit. like, yelling 'i want my beanie!' you know?" she raised a brow, and i nodded. "like, whining, and be annoying, and all that."

"well, i jumped once. like, i barely even jumped... and i fell over, sprained my ankle." she told me.

"then suddenly, i'm alone in this big ass room. jaden smith comes down with a big ass cuban link chain around his neck. he put his hands over my foot like this," she demonstrated it. "and he was 'i'm healing you.'" she made a face, then let out a laugh.

"what the hell?" i laughed too. "you sure you're okay though?"

"yeah, i'm fine, baby," she assured softly. "like i've told you before, i've sprained my ankle several times. i'm used to it."

"okay, i just wanted to make sure. i wish i could just, like— give you a hug right now though." i sighed.

"yeah, that would be nice," she agreed. "but like i've said, i'ma see in person again. i promise. when that day comes, you can give me as many hugs as you'd like."

"alright, bet." i nodded with a smile.

she flashed a smile too, before turning her head to the side. i heard someone talking in the background, and i watched as her brows furrowed.

she let out a sigh. "i've got to go, mama. i'll talk to you later though, yeah?"

"yeah, of course," i nodded. "bye, bil."

"bye, casey." she gave a cute, dimple smile as she waved.

\|/

a/n thoughts?