009

iMessages
bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

yo
how have we been texting for like
2 months
and still haven't facetimed?? ☝️🤨

because you've been busy being famous or wtv 🙄🤏

i'm definitely not famous 💀

you literally have like
4 million followers on insta
nOt FaMoUs my ass

stfu 😒

you gonna make me? 😩

maybe

you needa come to nyc
like rn

shii
i would if i could
anyways
i wanna facetime you
can i?

yeah 😁

swag

bil 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 would like to facetime
accept or decline

"hii." i answered with a smile.

"hey, baby."

"wait, say 'baby' again." i requested.

her brows furrowed. "baby..?"

"there's something about the way you say it that's really cute." i explained.

i watched as a smile spread across her face, though she quickly moved her phone so that the camera was pointing at the ceiling. "stoppp."

"i didn't do anything though." i laughed.

"yeah, you did."

"what did i do?"

"making me blush and shit." she mumbled.

"you're cute." i giggled.

"nah. you are though."

"hmm, i don't think so." i denied.

"well, i know so." she pointed the camera at her face again, and i saw that she was grinning.

i playfully rolled my eyes. "yeah, whatever."

"so, what are you up to?" she asked. "what time is it over there?"

"it is..." i trailed off as i looked over at my clock. "almost twelve am. i've been watching tiktoks for, like, the past hour."

"damn, it's only nine pm where i'm at," her eyes widened. "what side of tiktok are you on though?"

"i don't even know," i laughed as i shook my head. "i have the weirdest fuckin' videos on my for you page. i get this one 'series' and it's this plushie of donkey from shrek. he's just sitting there and at the end of the video, he starts floating or some shit." i told her, which made her let out a loud laugh.

"uh, i get a lot of animal videos. oh, and recently, i've also been getting a lot of those mordecai x twilight videos?" i made a face.