Legend of his mother

Start from the beginning

"What?" He asked.

"Where is she?" Jungkook replied.

"What is your business with her?"

"Same one that you have. Step aside let me see her."

"I'm her husband, who the hell are you?" Jungkook's blood boiled even just listening to it. It was so early to get married again.

"Out of my way." Jungkook growled lowly.

"Get out." The main other man gritted his teeth.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF, I COMMAND YOU TO STEP ASIDE." The true blood voice made the other alpha bow and step away from the door.

A woman also came running, wearing a very small dress, peach colored and see-through. Just as always had a fowl smell of many men over her.

"Honey what was that voice." She came running toward the door.

"Who is He?" The man almost yelled.

"How would i know? You attended the door right?"

"He said he is here for some private business with you, was i not enough, was my friends not enough that you meed another one. You didn't let me touch you saying you don't feel good so you could have a good time with him huh?" With even letting her talk the man's hand collided with her face making a shrill voice of slap echo in the room.

Jungkook just stood there neither corrected him nor
protected her.

"Honey that's not true." She spoke after a while. "I left that, you know i left that after meeting you. You are my one and only now. I just did with the ones you asked me. I don't do that now."

Jungkook wanted to laugh at her mother's state and the range he felt while listening to these words wanted to rip her head off.

"You can't get enough..... i called you my Moon but you are a slut, a doll who will always be ready to be banged by anyone. You say I'm your one and only? Huh? How many times have you told the same thing to Jaehyung and yet killed him." The women's eyes widened and she hurriedly looked at Jungkook who had his eyes closed and hands fisted to calm down the rage and not letting the tears fall out of his eyes.

"Honey.....stop."

"Why? He should know or else he is just going to get fooled by you just like you always made other men." The man gave a last look to Jungkook and placed an encouraging hand over his shoulder.

"Do as bad as you can do to her, but don't let her get to your brain, don't let her words get under your skin. You are young but I believe you can teach her a good lesson. As her husband i give you full authority to do whatever you want with her."

Jungkook's expressions didn't appear he was still standing with an expression less face. The man walked out of the house and closed the door behind harshly.

"Who the hell are you? I never met you, never even saw you before. Why did you lie? You just ruined my marriage." She yelled as soon as the door closed.

"You ruined lives, this never made your conscience guilty?" Jungkook spoke after a while.

"Stay out of my life and get out. I don't want you here in my house."