Chapter Ten- Waffles, Nutella, and Strawberries

Start from the beginning

I looked down feeling sad for upsetting mummy. “You’ve told me a few times not to do it, but I was so excited, and hungry. I’m sorry.” 

“Where would you like this Mrs. Bieber?” asked the tall bellhop. “Could you please put it in the kitchen?” He nodded. “Thank you,” said mummy.

I watched as the bellhop made his way to the kitchen. “Come here Lou.” I slowly made my way over.  “Babe we’ve told you many many times not to open the door without daddy or me. You never know who could be behind the door.” “I’m sorry.” 

“I’m going to have to give you a time out for disobeying. Five minutes in the corner. Please sit down over there.”  I nodded my head and walked over to the naughty corner mummy had set up. 

“I’ll come get you when you’re five minutes are up.”

I heard as mummy made her way over to the kitchen and talked to the tall bellhop.  I sat there for a little bit longer and then I heard the door open. I wonder who it is. I wanted to turn around so bad, but I knew if I did, I would only add more time to my time out. 

“Hey buddy, why are you in time out? Where’s your mother?” asked daddy. Right when I was about to answer daddy’s questions mummy walked back into the living room. 

“Oh hey baby. Got everything settled?” she asked. “Yeah we’re ready to leave whenever. Why’s Lou in time out?” “I think Louis should answer this. Lou would you tell your father why you were asked to sit in time out?” 

I turned around and faced both my parents, “I ran and opened the door without a grownup,” I said. “Lou you know we’ve told you not to do that many times baby. It’s dangerous opening the door and not knowing who’s behind it,” said daddy. 

I nodded my head sadly. “You can come out of time out, but please don’t do that again,” said mummy.  

“Babe did you order any breakfast?” I heard daddy ask mummy as we made our way into the kitchen.  

“Yeah. Lou and I decided that some waffles would be good. Right buddy?” “Yes! And mummy got Nutella daddy!” I said excitedly. 

“Yum. Well lets get some food into our bellies before it gets cold,” said daddy while tickling my tummy.

Justin’s POV

Once we finished with breakfast Zayn, the boys, and I made our way down to the lobby and into the car. Liam and Harry were still sleeping so we just let them be. Louis had asked me if he could watch a movie on his iPad, I happily complied.

I looked over at my beautiful princess and noticed that he looked tired. She was up all night with a poorly Liam, I tried helping as much as I could, but Liam only wanted to be held by Zayn. 

“Princess you should get some rest. We still have few hours to go before we get there,” I said. “No I’m fine, plus what if Liam waked up?” “Babe take a nap, you look like you’re in need of one, and if Liam wakes up, I’m sure I can comfort him.” “Are you sure?” she asked. “Yes, now take a nap,” I leaned towards her and pressed a soft kiss onto her forehead.