Chapter Eleven

~♤Aces PoV♤~

I felt a constant feeling of nausea every time I thought about my talk with Mason days ago. It was so confusing and I couldn't stop thinking he was fucking with me. Why would he do that though? He doesn't seem the type to pull something like that. I hated how much I kept thinking about this.

"You okay Ace? You have a weird look on your face." Eli tilted his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... thinking." I picked at the food sitting in front of me. I felt such a strange urge to break into tears. I haven't cried in years or even feel like I was going to. Fuck him for making me feel this way.

"You talked to Mason?"

"What?" I cringed at how loud I was, "how did you know?"

"I was just guessing. You seem really conflicted. I get it, I was in the same position you're in." Eli laughed.

I paused to think. Was Eli talking about what I thought he was talking about? Did he know what Mason told me? "Wait, he asked you to be his... little?"

"He did what!!?? I thought he just told you about it or even asked to date!!" Eli slammed his fist on the table.

"Whoa woah, you two dated? Why didn't I know that? It seems obvious now. You don't seem his type."

He gestured to himself, "of course, that's why we're not together anymore." Eli smiled softly, "he was great though. I mean, it was great. Mason is sweet. I just wasn't good for him." He stared at me for a minute.

"Either way, what are you thinking? Are you gonna say yes?"

I don't know. It's weird." I sighed. There is that nausea again. I suddenly lost my appetite. How am I supposed to talk to Mason? Even if I say yes it will be so awkward. How do I make a decision?

"Sure, it's not what you're used to, but why not try it. I thought you were a badass who doesn't pussy out." Eli grinned smugly.

Dammit.
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡