Chapter 5

Disclaimer: This chapter takes place the same week as the last chapter.

Donna's P.O.V.

~ Monday ~

Today, I have a doctors appointment. Dally's coming with me and we get to find out the genders of the babies.

I woke up, and it was eight-fifteen. Out appointment is at eight-thirty.

"Dally! Wake up!" I said.

"Hmmph? No." He groaned.

"Dally get up we got to be at our appointment at eight-thirty!" Normally Katherine would come with me to these appointments, but you know, not anymore.

"That's today?" He shot up from the bed. 

"Yes its today you moron!" I said. 

"Get out of bed and get changed! Like, now."

I was already changed so I waited by the bedroom door while Dally quickly put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt. He put on his shoes and a leather jacket and we ran out the door. 

"Where are you to going this early in the morning? And what's the rush?" Buck asked

"Now listen, I know we're going to be late, but please drive the speed limit. I am pregnant and we don't have time to get pulled over." I said.

"Alright, alright." 

"We're going to the doctors. Fuck off!" I yelled to Buck. 

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He mumbled. 

I glared at him and we ran outside into the parking lot. 

"What time is it?" Dally asked.

"Doesn't matter, just get there." I said as we got in the car. "Drive!" 

Dally floored it, despite me telling him not to. "Dally, slow the fuck down!" I said. 

He listened to me and slowed down to a more reasonable speed. 

"Time?" Dally asked.

"Eight twenty-two." I said. 

We finally made it into the town and got to the clinic. 

"Hello, Donna Ranch, eight-thirty appointment." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Sorry, but you were ten minuted late and your appointment time was given to the client. Please wait in the waiting room to be called."

"Are fucking kidding me?!" I said. "Good going Dally." I said.

"What did I do?" He shouted.

"You woke up late is what you did." I yelled back.