Chapter 4

T.W. - makes references to sexual assault and rape as well as strong language. This chapter contains graphic sexual violence; if you have experienced trauma or have a history of mental illness that includes these triggers, please skip this section.

I was dozing off on the floor. My hands were tied in front of my stomach. I'd passed out from all the tears I'd shed. I just wish I could be at home with Steve, Two-Bit, and the rest of the gang. 

A sharp jab to the stomach jolted me awake. My eyes popped open, and I clutched my stomach in agony. "Get up, you dirtbag!" A tall, well-built man spoke up. I jumped to my feet as quickly as I could, only to notice another man standing a few feet behind the first. 

"Can you tell me who you are?" I inquired, my voice slightly trembling. Neither of them responded. Instead, one of them approached me. It's a little too close for my liking. "You'll find out soon enough." The man snarled.

"Please let me go! I'm willing to do anything." I said with a lump in my throat.

The silence that followed was dripping with tension onto my chest's beating drum. Neither of them responded again. 

Just before he backhands me across the face, he only grins, a grin that sends chills down my spine. I yelp in pain as a result of the powerful strike. I moved backwards until I hit the wall, my cheek still stinging. That's when I realized how small the room was and how desperately I needed to get out of here. 

My body reacts before I have time to fully plan out what I'm going to do. My leg kicked out and jabbed him in the chest. The kick caught both of us off guard, sending the strange man stumbling back as I scrambled to my feet. 

The other man takes a step forward toward me as I try to hop over the other mans legs to avoid him. 

He moved faster than I expected, grabbing my ankle and dragging me down. I landed on my side with a thud. I rolled onto my backside with a small whimper. 

"Get her!" He slammed his knees into my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. My body tried to double over, but he pinned me down with his knee on my shoulder. 

As I try to catch my breath, his hand comes down sharply again, and I beg and plead with him to stop. That only results in another slap across the cheek and a jerk of my head in the opposite direction. 

His friend's hands are gripping my breasts through the t-shirt's thin fabric. As I try to rip his hands away from me, my nails dig into his wrists. His knees were on each of my shoulders limiting my movements, so I did the next best thing I could think of. 

I clenched my fists. Because they were tied, I needed to punch with both. My fists smacked his friend between the legs. As he falls back in pain, a colourful array of slurs escape his lips, and I throw away my wait from the other man as I managed to free myself once more. 

I was on my hands and knees, tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes, and I knew it was all by chance. It's now or never. I make it past them and to the door by digging my heels. 

As I fumble with the dead bolt, I let out a panicked scream. A click is heard just as a fistful of my hair is grabbed and my forehead slammed against the door.

I would have toppled if it hadn't been for his body grinding against mine and the iron grasp on my hair. My mind is racing, and I can feel blood accumulating on my cheekbones from where I struck my head on the door. 

A hand grabs the top of my leggings and rips them down with my underwear, revealing my behind. I bury my face in the door and sulk silently, asking for this to cease, for Steve to save me. 

I'd do anything to stop him from touching my body, I would do anything. My head is pushed back far enough that my cheek is forced against the door once more. 

I'm knocked out and thrown staggering across the room into the other guy's clutches. He's still irritated by that nut shot, and I can't stop him from striking me and ripping my shirt off. 

My attempt to flee from him, mixed with my light-headedness and trousers under my knees, gives him what he wants, and with a loud tear, my shirt hangs freely by my arms. 

When he roars, a feeling of guilt washes over me. I should have been more circumspect. My cheeks, which have been stained by my tears as the situation becomes more hopeless, heat up. 

They both burst out laughing. The laughing causes me to second-guess myself long enough for him to leave the room. They take hold of my arms and pin them behind my back. I am unexpectedly slammed by the wall, and I begin to plead as his knee expands my stance. 

No amount of scrabbling or squealing will help is able to free himself from his torturous grip I can hear him unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers as my anxiety and pleadings deepen.

My entire movement comes to a halt the moment his dark eyes are an inch away from my terrified ones. 

"Steve is sending you his love, darling." He mumbled just as his tongue found my cheeks and began licking upwards, collecting the freshly fallen tears. 

"You're going to pay for your scumbag friend's mistake of robbing our house." I can feel him probing in between as I try in vain to avoid it. 

My head has been smacked against the wall yet again. 

"Please stop," I said weakly. As he pushes up and inward, this falls on deaf ears. A burst of pain rips through me, causing me to yelp and weep through the wall. 

As he bottoms out too quickly, my free hand claws at the wall, my nails breaking and bleeding on the unforgiving cement just when he starts to laying on  to me.

The last thing I remember is sweat dripping from his brow onto my face as he presses his head against mine. 

They've returned several times. I've lost track of time. And they always say, "Steve is sending his love for you." 

When they returned, one of them dropped a switch blade. So I cut my hair really short so they couldn't pull on it anymore.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed and a big thanks you to a friend of mine and sara-katherine 's for helping us write this part. She did ask to be anonymous so I won't be tagging her. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, wherever you are! 

Stay Gold My Dead Livers!