Epilogue

TW: Mentions of suicide, alcohol and drugs

Third Person P.O.V.

Donna and Dally got married a few months after he proposed. It was a small wedding with not many people.

Darry gave Donna away, since her parents refused to come to wedding. They also refused to be part of their grandchildren's lives. Donna and Dally couldn't care less.

A few years later, Donna had three more kids. The first one after the twins at five years old Michael Winston - named after Ponyboy, the middle one at three years old Kelly Winston - a girl -and the youngest at one and a half, Blake, also a girl. 

Shortly after the wedding, Darry and Ponyboy went on a little road trip to get away from all the mess in Tulsa.

They got in a bad car accident, both of the being hospitalized. Ponyboy didn't make it, due to a major concussion, but Darry survived.

Darry lays in bed all day, not getting up, only to use the bathroom. He thinks it's his fault that Ponyboy died, but it wasn't. It was a green light for them, but some asshole ran a red and came speeding into their car. Darry didn't have enough time to get out of the way. The car hit the passenger side where Ponyboy was sitting.

Darry feels alone now, so many people have left him.

Johnny moved in with Darry. Well, not really. He's been looking after Darry, making sure he's at least eating and drinking. So he just stays there all the time watching him.

Because Darry hasn't been going to work, he hasn't been getting money, which means he can't pay the bills. Already their hot water got turned off. Next is their heat.

Johnny got a job to try and help, but stalking shelves at a grocery store can only get you so much. He also babysits Dally and Donna's kid sometimes and they give him a few bucks.

Dally has actually been a great dad. He's glad he didn't leave.

Once Randy got out of Juvie, him and Marcia had gotten tied down really quickly. Cherry on the other time, she went bald just like how Marcia had hoped. 

She was cooking in the kitchen one day, and the oven caught fire. She was okay, but her hair wasn't. She had third degree burns on her scalp, unable to grow anymore hair. 

Picture by: FuckGoofy2021 

Steve, let's just say, things aren't as good for him.

He turned to alcohol and drugs to cope with his traumas. He will often show up Darry or Dally's house drunk, high and sometimes both. This leads to Dally kicking him out to not frighten the children.

Donna and Dally finally had enough and cut ties with him, filing a restraining order.

The twins were only three months old before Two-Bit took his own life. He got a heater and pulled the trigger.

The gang was falling apart. One by one, everyone was leaving...