Chapter 1: Presley's POV

Start from the beginning

My parents were widely known for being the biggest game-changer in the werewolf hierarchy. They were the first alpha/omega couple that was public about their mating. They made history in a good way.

The rogue wolves backed away. My dominating presence made them shiver in fear, they tucked their tails and backing away. I growled again, licking my chops, showing them I did not play games.

The leader of the small group tucked his ears back, quickly turning around to run away.

"Thank you, Pres." Persephone put her paw on my back.

"Yeah, yeah." I barked, turning back around. "Make sure to tighten the security around the borders. We can't have this happen every day I'm gone, both you and Adam have alpha wolves; show it." I replied snarkily, shifting back to my human form; Persephone followed my suit, shifting back into her human form as well.

"Wow, harsh there Pres. Sometimes they think we're wimpy; that was a scenario where that was the cause."

"Again, alpha's." I waved my hand, making her roll her eyes in response.

"Whatever!" She sighed. "Did you get your paperwork finished? You're supposed to leave at 4 in the morning tomorrow."

"I was trying to, but someone needed me to do something she knows how to deal with herself." I shrugged my shoulders, laughing at her.

"Ugh, just because you- who's known for being ruthless showed up, they were fighting us, I think they managed to claw up Ryker. Not everyone can growl and make them go away." She shook her head, reaching her arm out, shoving me. Once we got back to the training yard, both of us grabbed clothes.

"I'm just teasing ya, Perse, chill. Please make sure to file a report and make sure Ryker is taken care of by your dad."

"You got it, bossman." She playfully saluted. "Make sure you also see your mom before leaving; he's been complaining that you don't come and see him anymore."

Sighing, I rolled my eyes, looking over to my friend. In words to describe Persephone, she was strong, tall, and lovely. Her brown hair that she inherited from her sperm donor had been dyed several colors over the years. She always had her wife Sophia braid it in the morning; Persephone always told me it was calming to have her mate's fingers sifting through her locks, making her calm for the day. She had a strong jaw, high cheekbones, and eyes that could make any enemy back away. Persephone had tattoos almost covering the entire upper half of her body, minus her face.

"Of course he wants to see me," I mumbled. It wasn't that I had a problem with my parents; in fact, my mom was still the acting Luna of my pack until I found my mate or decided to bite the bullet and mate with someone who was not my goddess-given mate.

"I mean, you haven't seen them in over a week; I think your mom thinks he's done something wrong since your parents didn't want to conduct the audit in Italy with you." She cocked her eyebrow. "I honestly see their point, your dad still hates that son of a bitch, Ethan Berger-"

I cut her off, "Ethan Berger is no longer the alpha of that pack. The only reason I like my mom coming with me is that it's a little easier getting omega's to talk when he is there. I'm not mad; I understand that they didn't want to go." I ran my fingers through my hair, letting out a long breath. "I've just been busy this week preparing to leave for a couple of weeks, so that way all you and Adam have to worry about is making sure the pack is protected to its fullest extent."

"Well, I'm relaying the message to you. Maybe go to their house for dinner or something?" She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Alright, now bug off and let me finish my paperwork. Link me if you need me."