Just A Kid Introduction

Name: Araile

Age: 9

Race: Cat Half Demon

Physical Features: Small for her age with golden eyes. Since Araile is a cat half demon, she has white cat ears and a white tail with black tips. She also have long white hair with black tips.

Personality: When meeting new people Araile is very shy, but once she becomes used to them, that's when her mischievous side comes out.

History: Araile was orphaned when she was 2 years old. Konoha ninja found her in her mothers dead embrace, her body protecting Araile in the ruins of a house on the outskirts of Konoha. They then presented the infant Araile to the Hokage, who then gave her to a Jonin named Hatake Kakashi. Since then, Kakashi has taken care of Araile.

When Araile turned 4 years old, she met a young boy. His brother had wiped out his whole clan, and the young girl had never heard something so horrendous. He said that his name was Sasuke, and after that Araile and Sasuke became instant friends. Everyday, they played until sunset.

Then, something happened. Sasuke began to go to the ninja academy, leaving Araile all alone. Since then, she had to make due with whatever came her way. Usually, this consisted of her wandered around the village and playing wherever she wanted, and hoping one day Sasuke would come back and play with her again.