➳15

Shoot! Take a panorama~

"Yumi-ah~ I know you are not angry", Haechan cutely said as he was trailing behind her

The older girl turned around and saw the two younger boys pouting. She looked behind them and saw her bestfriend shrugging his shoulders. Her narrowed eyes now became normal. She sighed, pinched Haechan and Renjun's cheeks and said, "You two are lucky because you are cute."

The two boys immediately smiled. "That means we can come with you?", the Chinese boy asked.

"You have already come with us. We are standing right infront of the mall." Yumi looked infront and saw the huge building and then again looked back at her friends.

"Oh yeah." His lips formed a half smile, didn't know what to say.

"Can't believe you followed us here", Kiara said.

Haechan let out a small laugh and then said with his famous playful smirk, "When a beautiful lady like you is coming here, we should obviously follow her."

"Yahhh!!! You have started again?! I told you not to flirt with her", the short-haired girl exclaimed while smacking Haechan's arm.

"Ok but are we gonna stand here like this?", Mark asked in a monotone.

"Exactly. Food is waiting for us. C'mon!!!", the tanned boy said while rubbing the area where Yumi hit him and ran towards the entrance of the mall.

"LEE HAECHAN!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!", Renjun shouted as he began to run behind his bestfriend.

The older girl sighed and shook her head. "Are they still kids?", she asked the other two.

Mark shrugged whereas Kiara said, "Let them be. But now let's go inside." She dragged her roommate while Mark just trailed behind the two girls.

As soon as the mermaid entered the big shopping mall, she looked up and around her, gaping at the shining interior of the huge mall. She saw so many shops, hundreds of people and big screens displaying some kpop music videos and advertisements. She couldn't blink her eyes as she was too amazed by the mall.

Seeing Kiara's reaction, Yumi chuckled. "Haven't you been to a shopping mall before?"

"Huh?" She flinched and snapped at her friend's direction. "Not really. I mean malls in my place are not like this."

"Oh I see." She smiled at the younger and looked infront. "Now where did those idiots go?"

"How dare you called us idiots!!!"

Yumi was startled as she put her hand on her chest and turned around only to see the tanned boy furrowing his eyebrows. She glared at the boy and said, "You scared me. And where the hell were you two?"

"Just talking with some hot ladies you know?", Renjun who was standing beside Haechan, said bluntly.

She looked at them in disbelief as Kiara giggled and Mark just stood there with a blank face. She turned towards the oldest and said, "Do something! You brought them. I just wanted to have a relaxing time but I guess I can't have it. I can't handle some kids who are not kids."