"Yes, I haunt with him" she said calmly.

"Oh.." I looked down at my hands not knowing what to say about this. The thought of someone else having her was making me sick. I wanted her all for myself.

"What's wrong?" she lifted my chin with her fingers.

"It's just that.. I know after you hunt with him, he fucks you and I-..I don't like that" I expected her to be mad at me for saying this but instead, I hear a chuckle coming from her mouth.

"Oh my god, my jealous baby." she hugged me stroking my head "When you say all of this, you're so cute. If that's what you want, I won't let him touch me anymore. I get very horny after eating, so it will be difficult for me to do this, but I will try for you. I'll do it because I know if someone touched you, I'd go insane because you're mine and mine alone."

I smiled at what she said and looked at her, relieved that she understood what I was saying. God, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such a wonderful girlfriend.

"I am yours, and you are mine," I said, biting my lower lip.

"Now, I'm not sure what normal couples do, but I want to cuddle with you, so what do you think about watching a movie together?" She was so cute and childish at times that I forgot she was the countess everyone feared. She's so normal and loving with me; I was truly blessed.

"Oh my god, yes, movies are much better when you watch them with someone," I said excitedly.

"All right, your skin is cold; I'll bring you something to wear so you don't freeze or become ill. Because of the weather outside, the room is quite cold."

"No, please, I like to feel your skin against mine while I hold you in my arms," she sighed as I looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Oh god Estelle, then I'll bring us a fluffy blanket while you choose the movie. Okay?"

"Yes," I replied, smiling sweetly at her. I rose from her lap and sat on my ass, waiting for her to bring me the laptop.

"Oh my goodness, your knees are so red; why didn't you tell me? Does it hurt?" She gave me a worried look.

"It doesn't, everything is fine, don't be concerned." I try to reassure her.

"No, it isn't. Wait here."

She took the laptop from the living room and placed it on the bed before disappearing into what I believe was her closet. I saw her walking from room to room collecting various items, but I wasn't paying attention to her because I was choosing a movie for us to watch. When she entered the room, she was holding a grey blanket, the teddy bear she had won for me, and a cream.

She put everything on the bed and lit the candles on the bedside table with a lighter before approaching me and massaging my knees with the cream.

"I'm truly sorry, sweetheart. Sometimes I forget you're human, and you get hurt easily" she pressed a kiss to each of my knees and looked at me.

"It doesn't hurt. I promise. They got red because I have sensitive skin. Thank you for taking care of me" I hugged her.

She rose from her bed, closed the drapes, arranged the blanket beneath the satin one already on the bed, and removed her robe, leaving it on the floor. We both crawled beneath the blanket, and she rested her head on my shoulder as I hugged her and the teddy bear.

I turned off one of the lamps to dim the light in the room and started the movie. I could smell lavender and chamomile in the air thanks to the candles. Everything was perfect that night, us lying in bed, holding each other close while watching a movie together. I could spend the rest of my nights like this and never get tired of it.