Three - Basketball

Chapter Three

Holla, enjoy yo and don't forget to vote fan and comment! I want to get this as popular as my Keaton story. Worrrrd xoxox

I give everyone the directions to my hotel and we agree to meet at mine at 7pm, letting everyone go to their own hotels to change clothes and freshen up. I drive back to my hotel and let the valet take my car. I give the hotel a quick tidy, putting away all my strewn out clothes and neatly aligning my products in the bathroom. After a quick shower and a long and excited call to my family, I realise I only have ten minutes before everyone is due over. I quickly rummage through my suitcase and pick out a plain, Topshop dress, my denim jacket from earlier in the day, grey socks and my Union Jak Converse shoes. Nothing fancy really.  I put everything on before putting my jewellery on and tying my hair up in a messy ponytail. I skip make-up because there’s a knock at the door. I hop over, trying to make one of myshoes more comfortable as I go. When I open the door, Jennel and Jillian are grinning at me, "Hey sexy lady." 

"Hey girls." I give them both quick hugs and welcome them in. 

Jillian waves two bottles around, "I brought wine." 

"I'm not much of a drinker." 

Jillian shrugs, "Suit yourself." 

The doorbell rings again so after readjusting my skirt, I open up. The three Huntington Boys are staring back at me and I suddenly remember that in my happiness I invited them over. I force a smile, “Boys you made it, come in. You're on time. I'm impressed." 

Wes winks, "Well you know us." 

"I don't think I do actually," I say, feigning confusion. "What's your name again?" 

He rolls his eyes, "And here I was starting to think you were cool."

I shrug and smile at his counterparts, "Hey Drew, hey Keaton.

They say hey back and walk in, greeting the girls with boisterous enthusiasm. Wes is still standing just outside the door, leaning against the frame a smirk on his face, "Well aren't you just clever Carson." 

I return his look, "Yeah I've been known for it." 

He slinks past me, the smirk still on his face. I sigh, one day I'm going to wipe that silly smirk off his face. He's so irritating. They sit around the table and Drew has produced a bottle of vodka they managed to hustle a person off the street to buy them. It's only been two minutes and they've already cracked all the bottles open. "I thought we were going out to dinner?" 

"I thought we were eating in?" Jennel asks, proper confusion on her face.

I shrug, "Yeah or that. I'll just order up a bunch of stuff and put it on my parents tab." 

They aren't listening, going back to the drinking game they've already started so I order a heap of food and it doesn't take long for it to come up. We all sit around the table and munch away and I find I'm actually starting to enjoy myself. When we finish and the plates have been cleared, we decide that there's nothing here and that maybe we should just go out instead. Drew offers his knowledge, "I know of this club that underage people can get into."