Yellow

Have you ever met a person that feels like sunshine? If you were ever to describe them to someone it would be 'They are the sun. They are warm. They are bright. You're always happy when they come out. You're happy to be around them. They are the sun.'

I think having an emotional connection with someone is very important, being able to talk to someone on a deeper level is one of the best things you will ever experience. Especially if it's a side of that person that you don't normally see.

When I think about you I feel warm inside. It's like walking outside on a summers day and there's music playing in the background and drinks are flowing, your friends and family are laughing and the smell of food is in the air. That's what you remind me of. The bliss of summer.

For a couple of months I've had a crush on you and I didn't realise the level of it until It was slowly killing me by not being able to say it. So I told you. Life is too short for regrets. Life is too short to not go after the things you want. The smile that hit your face once I told you warmed my heart. You didn't tell me how you felt toward me which is okay, that smile was clue enough. I don't know how to possibly explain what I feel but I know for a fact that something happens between us. Something magical happens.