~18~

It's been 3 months that Jungkook and me dating. It's going really awesome.

I started trusting him more now. And I was thinking of confessing to him that how much I love him.

Yes! I will tell him that he's the one I can spend my whole life with. I love him this much.

I was on my way to their apartment. I mean at BTS. Yoon is also with me.

Me: Heyyiii Yoon!

Yoon: What is that tone duh? What do you want? 😑

Me: Did anyone of you confessed to each other that how much you love each other. I mean you and Tae.

Yoon: Of course... We literally say that everyday to each other.

Me: No no... Not like that. I mean after you started dating, when it was very new to both of you. So how did you first express your love to him?

Yoon: Is there something like that happens after being in relationship?

Me: Duhh.... Do you still only like him or is it love?

Yoon: Of course it grew in me. I love him very much.

Me: So did you tell him that ever? Or is it always like saying just a "I love you"?

Yoon: I didn't...

Me: Girl...

Yoon: Wait... I still can express my love to him anytime, right?

Me: Of course.

Yoon: Then I will.😊 Are you going to say Jungkook that you love him?

Me: I was thinking of saying.

Yoon: That's good. You two always say that you two like each other when it's so obvious that it's not just like.

Me: Yeah and that's why this time I'm going to tell him everything about how I feel for him and my feelings aren't just like, it's love. I love him sooo much... I'll tell him.🤭

Yoon: Awww.... I'm kinda jealous of Jungkook that he has a girlfriend like you.

Me: You want me to be your girlfriend now?

Yoon: Yes please...

Me: Nah... You missed your chance...😏

We were joking around and laughing on the way and then finally we reached there.

We knew the password of their apartment, so we didn't bother knocking and straight go in.

Stepping in the apartment, the first thing we heard all the boys were laughing.

Wait... Not only boys... I can hear.... girl's voice?

I looked at Yoon who's already looking at me. She also heard that. I'm not just hearing things then.

But I never knew that they have any female friends.

Without thinking much we went to the place from where the sound of their laughing is coming.

Yoona's POV~

After reaching to where everyone was sitting which is the living room, we saw two girls. They're pretty. No, very pretty actually and their behaviour looks so elegant.

They were sitting with the boys.

Jungkook noticed us and came up to Yeb.

Tae also noticed me and he also came to me.

Jungkook: Here you are Yeb. Let me introduce you to my childhood friends.

He said and holding Yeb's hand he took her to sit next to him on the couch.