~19~

Yebae's POV~

The next day I was waiting in front of Yoon's house cause she stayed at my place last night and didn't bring her school uniform with her. So she had to change.

We somehow made it to school without being late which we didn't expect.

We entered our classroom together as always and sat on our seats.

After sometime the teacher came and the day started as every other normal day.

Yoona's POV~

After 4 freaking torturous classes, we finally got the lunch break.

Yeb was hesitating to go to the cafeteria. I mean I can understand why... Jungkook literally ignored her totally yesterday after introducing her to those L sisters.

It's not like I'm not mad at Tae. But at least he said goodbye to me at the end of the day when we were going back.

Honestly I feel really bad for Yeb. Jungkook is the stupidest boy I've seen. Seriously...? Yeah it's good to treat your childhood friends or any good friends well, but how can he ignore his girlfriend?

We walked through the corridor to the cafeteria completely in silence.

Me: Yeb... Are you okay?

She looked at me. A little surprised.

Yeb: Yeah... What can happen to me? Haha...

She tried to act all fine. If it was anyone else they wouldn't have find it, but I can clearly see that she's not fine.

But I didn't asked her anything else and walked in silence to the cafeteria like before.

When we entered there, the first thing I saw was Yeb staring at something. Yes. This all time I was keeping my eyes on her, cause I'm worried about her. She doesn't express how she feels often, so I have to keep my eyes on her.

I followed her gaze and the thing I saw literally made my blood suddenly start to boil.

Those two girls were sitting beside Tae and Jungkook where usually we sit.

I calmed myself down somehow. I didn't wanted to make a scene. And it's probably just because they met after a long time. They're friends afterall.

I looked at Yeb. Her eyes are as dark as night without any light now, looking straight at Jungkook and Lily laughing together.

I'm getting chills. It's scary.

I called Yeb. She didn't respond. I called her again.

This time she flinched and looked at me.

Yeb: Uh.... You called me? Sorry... I was distracted.

Me: I can understand....

We didn't say anything and went to the boys. They looked at me and became silent.

Yeb: Why did y'all became silent all of a sudden? Did we disturb your fun talking?

Wha-
Now it's confirmed that SHE ISN'T FINE AT ALL!!!!

Jin: Why are you saying this? Come here. Sit with us you two.

Jin and Joon were sitting alongside. They told us to sit between them. Well they actually forced us to sit between them.

Everyone was just normally talking and laughing together when that two girls everytime clinging onto Tae and Kook.

Bitch!

I mouthed which seems to got noticed by Leah.

She looked at me and smirked.

Wtf did she meant by that?