~4~

Me: What do you want?

Jungkook: Where's the washroom?

Me: You could ask this to Jin too... Nevermind... It's in that way...

Jungkook: Come with me!

Me: Excuse me!😕 You want me to come with you to the washroom?

Jungkook: Yes.

Me: Wow.... What a shameless pervert you are!

Jungkook: I'm not a pervert. Jin hyung also told me that the washroom is in that way. But I can't find it. This is the first time me and all the hyungs came here at Jin hyung's home.

Me: Whatever... Follow me then.

On the way to the washroom Jungkook was keep staring at me with cold expression. It was really really awkward. And it was more uncomfortable cause I can't understand wth is he thinking by his expressions.

Me: Here is the washroom.

Jungkook: Thanks.

Before I could leave he made coughing sound, so I looked at him.

Jungkook: Btw... Fyi I'm not interested in stupid girls. And also you're not my type. I like hot girls.

He smirked looking at me up & down and left.

'What the... Did he just called me stupid!! He said that cause I called him a pervert, huh? Taking revenge! Hah! How childish and what? Not his type? Like I'm dying to be 😏' I scoffed thinking about what he just said. I was kinda offended but just ignored his words. Then I came back to the place where everyone was having fun & talking. I told my brother that I'm going back to my room cause that jungfuck totally ruined my mood and I said bye to the rest. Then I go back to my room.

Jungkook's pov~

After coming back from the washroom I didn't see that girl. She's probably embarrassed cause what happened just a few minutes ago. (Lol... you wish?😏😂)

After some time we also left from there.

Yoona's pov~

I called Yebae a few times but she's not responding. 'Is she dead sleep like always?' I thought. Then left my phone & go to take a shower. When I came back from the shower I look at my phone which is ringing. It's Yebae. I picked up the phone.

Me: Hey...

Yeb: Hey!! You called me?

Me: Yes! Bitch were you dead? Why didn't you picked up my calls?

Yeb: Sorry boo... I was taking a shower. So I didn't hear it.

Me: So how was everything? Did they bullied you?

Yeb: Nah! You think bullying me is easy?😏

Me: Yeah... That's true tho... Lol😂

Yeb: Yup. Hehehe....

Me: Okay then... See ya tomorrow...

Yeb: Yes... See ya. Good night monkeypoo...

Me: Yahh... Don't be late tomorrow.

Yeb: Yes.... I know. I know.

Me: And yeah good night bitch!

We hung up.

Next morning~

I was waiting for Yeb. This bitch is always late. I can't with her. I looked at the way she should be coming from & I saw her running. 'Here she goes' I said in my mind while slapping my forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeb: Sorry. I was a little late.☹️👉🏻👈🏻

Me: "A little"!!!🤨 Really?? You are almost 15 minutes late bitch!

Yeb: Yahh!! I said sorry... Now let's go. We need to be hurry otherwise we are gonna be late.

Me: Yeah & who's fault is it?

Yeb: Okay okay... I was too late. I'm sorry, but you are wrong.😂🤣

Me: Yaaa...😂

'Yup. This is my bitch. She's always like this around me. And I really really love it when she jokes around like this. I don't like seeing her being sorry to me. It's better this way. We have always been like this. It's been more than 8 years & we are still like same when we were before. It's not like we have never fought & got angry with each other, but honestly It never lasts more than a minute. Lmao we just forget the next moment that we were supposed to be mad at each other. Yeah. So many friends betreyed us, but we are the same. I hope we can always see each other childish & happy like this.'

At school~

School was boring as always & then school hours ends. (It's boring, so let's just skip school hours.🤭)

Yeb was getting ready to go home. So I was waiting for her in front of our class room. And I saw my bro & his friends are coming this way. 'Maybe they're leaving too' I thought. But there was this weird guy with them who was looking at me with a very cold expression when passing by. I know his name.

Taehyung.....

Yeah I know their names cause I saw them before when they came at our house with oppa. But Why was he looking at me like that? Wtf...

Then Yebae came to me...

Yeb: What are you thinking?

Me: Oh! Nothing... You're ready to leave?

Yeb: Yup! Let's go...

__________🌼__________

This man

And this man

And this man

They're the same!! Can you believe this? 😭😭

They're the same!!
Can you believe this? 😭😭

Thank you for reading...

~🌺💗