~11~

When TaeYoon were making memories from their first date, Jungkook and Yebae were in their own world.... Well their world seems a little chaotic.😅 

Yoona's POV~

Jungkook: Hey... You okay?

Me: DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?

Jungkook: Chill woman... Why are you shouting?

This bitch!!! Is he really for real?

Me: Bitch!!! I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY AM I SHOUTING?

Jungkook: So is it my fault that you can't even bare to ride this amazing little rides?😂

Yeah... We were at amusement park. And I swear I have never experienced this kind of motion sickness in my life. I thought I was going to die.

I'm currently throwing up in the washroom and this bitch is laughing at me standing behind me.

Me: I'mma kick your ass off. Just let me recover from this.

After recovering I was bickering with him. And suddenly he stopped arguing with me. His eyes were fixed on something.

Well I don't give a fuck. I'm using this opportunity. And I gave him a quite hard smack on his arm cause I can't reach his head. Why is he soo tall? 🙄

But I don't think my smack effect him at all cause he was still staring at something. So I started to hit him on his arm again and this time non stop like a cat fights with his paws.

He literally didn't care at all and instead he looked at me with a evil smile. Well at this point his all expressions were evil to me. God knows what he is upto now?

I looked at him suspiciously.

Me: Now now what the shit are you cooking in your empty head?

He just stared at me still smiling. And
he then grabbed my hand and started to drag me to somewhere.

Oh... It's Ferris wheel...

This ride was calm and it's better than all of them he forced me into.

Him: This is the first time I'm riding this.

Me: Me too...

I was looking outside cause the view is wonderful. The ride is going slow, but it's really nice. The sunset looks soo good from here.

I was enjoying the view when I felt someone's eyes on me. And to my surprise it was none other than Jeon freaking Jungkook. Who else is here other than the two of us anyways...🙃

Me: What do you want now?

Jungkook: Well... I heard that a perfect date ends in an atmosphere like this.

Me: Huh?

Jungkook: Isn't it like a date? Our first date...

Me: Wait- what? Is it a da...te?

He didn't answer my question. Instead he came close and sat beside me. Still gazing at me.

Me: What?

He was silent. So I asked again.

Me: Dude! Why you keep staring at me like that? You are acting so weird today... Like usually you always hate me or tease me. Wait- don't tell me you are teasing me right now too!

I asked again. He didn't answer me again and he came closer to my face. He was staring at my eyes like his life depends on it.

What the hell is he doing?