~14~

Jungkook: What if I say it has feelings & It does mean something to me?

Me: What-

Jungkook: Sorry... I guess I creeped you out. I think I should leave now. Sorry for suddenly showing up and I hope you won't ignore me from now on cause I don't like it. And please forgive me for that day. Bye blushy-plushy.

Saying that he winked at me and then left.

What did he meant by that?

Does he actually have feelings for me?

Kim fucking Yebae!! You really are the stupidest creature of this world.

You really think that out of all those freaking beautiful girls with better body and prettier face that are drooling over him... He would like you???

I scoffed at my idiocy. You think rejecting all those pretty girls, he'd choose you.... You sure love dreaming.

Whatever.... Don't think about him. He's just messing with you and your mind. Don't get flowed by his attractive face. Don't get distracted by his flirty personality.

I was kinda tired and get back to my room. I was lying down on my bed and that's when my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone without seeing the caller ID.

Me: Hello...?

I said very lazily.

Someone: Duh... What's wrong with you? You sound like you can die anytime soon.

Me: Yoon!?

Me (again): Yoooooooooonnnnn..... I miss youuuuuu....

Saying that in a crying voice.

Yoon: Girl! We just met at school a few hours ago. Are you drunk or something?

Me: I think I'm gonna lose it soon...

Yoon: Lose what? Wait don't tell me you lost my Shooky that I lend you for a week.

Me: Bitch no! It's not it.

Yoon: Then what is it? Wait- NOOOOOOOOOOOO wayyyyyyy.... Are you talking about your virginity!!???

Me: WTF!!! Dude you please stop guessing... Otherwise you'll give me an heart attack.

I stopped talking for a moment. And then...

Me: It's... I think I l-like Jungkook.

I heard Yoona laughing like an monster and then suddenly she stopped as she sounded very serious or bored maybe.

Yoon: Ahahahah- Say something that I don't know.

Me: Well.... You know? I'm scared. I don't want to fall in love with him.

Yoon: Why? What's the problem?

Me: I don't know. It's just I think It's bad.

Yoon: What are you saying Yeb? Look falling in love is very normal. It's not bad at all. Look at me and Taehyung. We're also in love. And it's not like we're not going good. We're happy.

Me: That's because you two love each other and you can trust Taehyung. He's loyal and you both look great together.

Yoon: Yeah... And what's wrong with Jungkook? He's also very good. He's such a good looking man and is loyal too. Also it's pretty obvious that he likes you. I don't see any problem in him.

Me: You don't see any problem in him? And from where does he look loyal to you, Yoon? He's such a flirty guy. He literally flirts around with every girl.