Chapter 25

The next morning, the gang came to visit Alli in their house.

Alli told Patricia what she did to Alvin and like her husband and sister, her mother was happy and proud that Alli really forgave Alvin after what he have done. It is sureal to think that even them cannot do that, sino ba naman kase ang magpapatawad kung sukdulan ang nagawang mga kasalanan? But they're just human and no one's perfect in this world that full of imperfections.

Lahat ay nagkakasala at lahat ay pweding magpatawad.

And today, it's the gang's turn to interrogate their pregnant best friend.

"Ano 'yong narinig namin na pinatawad mo raw ang Alvin na 'yon Allison?!" Pagalit na tanong ni Archie.

"Don't tell us na pati cases against that bastard, babawiin mo?!" Dugtong ni Kate.

Napailing si Alli at ngumisi naman sila Deniel at Kath.

"Lli, sure ka ba 'don?" Dianne asked as she went closer to Alli. Alli smiled even more.

"Yes, D. And 'Chie, Kate, pinatawad ko lang naman pero tuloy na tuloy pa rin ang kaso against him." She told them. They frowned.

"Gaya nyo, maybe he deserve my forgiveness? Hindi naman ako Diyos eh. At ayokong mabuhay, makulong ulit sa galit. Lalo na ngayong there's this little human being growing inside me, ayoko naman na ma-feel nya 'yong galit na meron ako. And I did that also for Sky." She smilingly said.

"Sky?" They asked in chorus. Alli smiles even more and nods.

"Sky! My first baby." She replied.

"Aw! Ang sweet naman ng Mommy Alli na 'yan!" Dianne exclaimed that made them giggles.

"May point!" Jace retorted. Napatingin silang lahat kay Jace na tinaas-baba ang mga kilay.

"Alam naman natin kung pano magalit si Tita Pat, diba? And you Archie and Kate witnessed kung paano magalit at sumabog si Kath. Pero mas malala si Allipot dahil bumibili ng bahay sa mga lugar na pinagtataguan nya -" agad na nabato ni Alli si Jace kaya natawa silang lahat.

"Pinaghalong Tito Dan at Tita Pat kapag 'yan nagagalit! Kaya kapag may galit si Alli while she's bearing her baby, goodluck naman! Baka lagi ring bumuga ng apoy 'yong anak ni Dens pag galit." Natatawang wika ni Jace na sinundan nilang lahat.

"Grabe!" Deniel scoffs and chuckled.

"Hindi noh! We won't allow that to happened to our child. Right Daddy?" Alli said and wiggled her brows to her husband. Inakbayan sya ni Deniel at tumawa ng mahina.

"Oo naman! Di ko na nga kinakaya 'yong Mommy, pati anak pa kaya?" He joked that earned a death glare from his wife.

"Fvck you!" Alli hissed and nudged Deniel that made all of them laughed. Their living room filled of their happy laughs and banters.

"Basta ako, I am so happy because finally, here we are! Happy and together." Kath said and winked at her sister.

-----------------------

Minsan, pinipili nating manahimik nalang dahil ayaw na nating makadagdag pa sa mga dalahin ng iba.

In our circle of friends, even our own family, there's someone who's more willing to listen and be our crying shoulder. Willing to be our walking-diary or a secret-keeper.

But sometimes, that person has a rough situations in life too.

Hindi porke't nakasanayan na nating matatag sya, ay maayos na sya. Dahil lahat ay kailangan ng isang mahihingahan.

If you have that kind of person with you, be his/her crying shoulder, walking-diary, secret-keeper, too. Don't you ever take advantage and be the same because that kind of person, friend is rare to be found.

Second chance and forgiveness is a gift, trust as well; But we have to be true enough and take care of those.

It's hard to forgive and give another chance; trust especially if you already lose it or break them.

You have to work hard for you to gain that, forgiveness, second chance and trust.

You have to ask for you to be forgiven; you need to ask for you to have another chance; you need to prove yourself for you to be trusted by someone.

In life, 'The Past' - our own past are terrible, but if we'll give it a try and take a risks, that terrible can be an incredible and life changing.

Accept, and be tough no matter whatever life could bring. There is rainbow after the rain, indeed!

"THE END"

*********** that's the end! Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for the lame ending. Hindi ko lang talaga alam kung paanong wakas ba dapat. But I really tried my best to put an ending on Allison's story. Which is, there's FORGIVENESS inspite of how terrible her past is. Kahit pa nakakagago yung mga nangyare sa kanya at nakakagalit yung mga nangyare. Yet, we're still human and we're not perfect.. We should forgive talaga no matter how big their sins is. And I hope, may natutunan tayo kay Alli though she's just my imagination. But I must admit that Alli has a big part on me, personally. And to my characters as well. I was once Alli too in real life (not that I suffered that case but I was once that tough one, secret-keeper and walking-diary), up to now, I am one. I was once Katherine too, Archie, Katelyn, and Ynna. So I hope, kayo rin po 😊

Thank you, thank you so much po! Sa pagsama sa kwento ni Allison at Deniel. And I hope, sasamahan nyo rin ang mga susunod na kwentong ARRA natin 😉

In behalf of Allison Tuazon-Hidalgo and the whole cast of The Past, this is you author ARRA, saying, goodbye for now and hello soon!

Love, ARRA ❤