Chapter 13

WARNING:

This Chapter might pulled a trigger. Please bear with me. Kung meron man po akong nahukay sa kailalim-lamiman ng inyong nakaraan, I am so sorry. This story is fruit of author's imaginations. If you felt uncomfortable, you can skip this Chapter. Thank you!

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Katherine!" Patricia screamed in horror.

"I-I'm sorry, Alli." Kath stuttered. Alli stepped back. She then looked at her mother, then back to Kath.

"I. Won't. Tell. You. What. Happened." She firmly said, emphasized every words.

Kath gulped, tears breamed down her cheeks too. Patricia felt sorry for Alli.

"I will take all the blame on what happened to Dad, and I am so sorry. But I won't tell you my reasons!" She added and ran outside the room.

Kath was frozed. Her heart broke because of what she did. She stares her mother.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mom." She uttered.

"It's okay. Let's go." Patricia replied and pulled Kath to ran after Alli.

--------------

"Alli, sandali!" Tawag ni Drew kay Alli.

Drew is just outside with the gang when Alli ran outside. Crying.

"Allison!" He called again. Alli stopped and faced him. Tears are brimming down her face.

"Shut up! Shut the fvck up!" Alli shouts at him.

"You don't have the right to do this to me! Wala!" She said angrily. Drew gulped.

Pinara ni Alli ang taxi at hindi na nilingon si Drew. Nagkatinginan ang magkakaibigan. Then Patricia and Kath went out, panting.

She went back to her condo and locked herself inside. She cry out loud.

For the passed five years, she burried that pain but now, it's back.

"W-why do I h-have to feel these pain again?!" She screams. Pinagtatapon lahat ng mga bagay na nasa loob ng unit.

"I-I h-hate this, Dad! Ayoko na!" She screamed. She let herself breakdown again. She needs it.

On the other side, they followed her.

"Bakit mo kase sinampal, Kath?" Dianne asked. Worried on her tone.

"S-sorry. Di ko sinasadya. I-I lost control." Kath stuttered. Fidgeting.

"Pano tayo makakapasok sa unit ni Alli? For sure, hindi tayo pagbubuksan 'non." Kate butted in.

All of them are so worried. Especially Drew. He witnessed how Alli lost her control. How she breakdown. How her vulnerable side rulled over her.

"I have her spear key. She gave it to me, just in case." He told them.

When they reached her unit, they've hears loud bangs, cry and sobs. They looked at each other. Patricia gulped.

"Open it, Drew." Patricia told Drew, the latter he did.

"C-can you take this away from me, Dad?! C-can you t-take me away from all of this?! P-pagod na 'ko Daddy! Pagod na pagod na ako!" They gasped when they've heard Alli's plea.

Alli sat beside her couch, feeling the coldness of the floor. She hugged her knees as she sobbed hard.

"S-sana ako nalang 'yon, Dad." She stutters.