Chapter 8

Pag-alis ni Alli ay agad na naiba ang pinag-uusapan nila. They are so eager to know what kind of life Alli has. Archie, as Archie open up the topic.

"Dens, anong alam mo tungkol kay Alli?" He asked Drew.

"H-ha?" Nagtatakang balik tanong ni Drew.

"Ha? Hahambalusin kita, tingnan mo. Ano nga? Pano kayo nagkakilala, saan at kelan?" Muling tanong ni Archie.

Drew frowned at him, he tries to mask his outside self.

"We've met nong birthday nya. Hmmmm, her friend who happened my friend's girlgriend invited us to their surprise birthday party for her. So 'yon! Don kami nagkakilala. But wait -" he trailed and eyed them.

"Ba't ako tinatanong nyo? Why not Alli? Tsaka, she's your sister diba, Kath? Ba't parang uhaw kayo sa info's? Don't tell me, wala kayong alam about her?" He added, diverts the topic.

They sighed and gasps. Kath met his gaze.

"Yes, Dens. We know nothing about my sister. She left years ago and we doesn't know where she is. Bigla nalang syang umalis. Buti na nga lang pumayag syang umuwi because of Dianne eh. Wala yata syang planong umuwi o kahit magpakita sa'min. You see? Parang ayaw nya nga kaming kasama eh. Or baka ako lang 'yong ayaw nya kasama." Kath explained. Drew nodded his head.

"We don't know what happened to her, at 'yon ang aalamin namin." Kate uttered. Drew gulped.

"Can you help us, Dens?" Dianne asked in her pleading looks. Drew swallowed and nodded his head the latter.

-----------

"Oh f*cked!" Alli moaned as moves her hips up and down while Drew guided her. He held onto her waste – onto her breasts and squeezed them lightly.

"G-gosh! I'm cumming!" She screams.

Drew sit up and wrapped his arms around her body as they move in sync.

Her thrusts went deeper and deeper as she tightened her walls. She could feel his shaft hardened in every thrusts.

"Aaahhhhhhh!" Drew groans as he welcomes her thrusts.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Alli cussed. She arched her back and let him finish the works.

Alli collapsed on his top after they've reached their climax. Heavy breaths and beads of sweats all over their bodies.

Drew caressed her back as she laid on his chest, and closed her eyes.

After of their blissfull dinner, Drew and Alli goes to her unit. No, they aren't drunk or tipsy. They are aware of what they do.

"Good night, Baby." Drew whispered and kissed her hair. Alli smiled ang snuggled on his arms. Drew hugged her as they closed their eyes.

The next morning, after they've did it again, they ate breakfast together. Alli was doing the dishes when Drew wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'll go ahead na, Babe." He whispered. Snuggling to her neck.

"Okay." She replied. Then she unwrapped his grip and went to her drawer to get something and handed it to Drew.

"What is this for?" He asked as he met her gaze.

"Spear key. Just in case you miss me. You can always come here." She seductively said. He chuckled and claimed her lips which she reciprocate.

As soon as Drew left, she went back inside her room, took off her clothes leaving her undergarments and tucked herself into the comforts of her bed, covering her body with comforter.

She's exhausted. She wants to sleep and gain back her energy. She closed her eyes and hugged her pillow, and drifted into sleep.

Nagising si Alli sa walang tigil na pag-ring ng crllphone nya. Feeling sleepy and tired, she reach for her phone atop the night stand and accept the call, didn't bother to look who's the caller.

"Hi, ate!" Clara exclaimed from the line.

"Yes, Cla?" She asked, eyes still closed.

"Oh! Did I disturb you, ate? Sorry." Alli chuckled on that.

"No, of course not. Why ba?" She asked again.

"Eh kase ate, tumawag kase sila Mama. About the package? Sorry." Clara said apologetically.
Napabalikwas si Alli dahil sa narinig.

"Hala! Oo nga pala! I forgot. Sorry, Cla! Ihahatid ko later, send me your address." She said and stretch her arm.

"Okay, ate. Thank you!" Clara replied.

They bade goodbye and Alli starts to fix herself.

2PM, Drew reached her unit. Tinawagan sya ni Alli para samahan sya. From Mandaluyong, the two drive their way to Laguna.

Habang nagmamaneho ay hindi mapigilan ni Drew na sumulyap kay Alli. Naalala nya ang pinag-usapan nila ng mga kaibigan kagabi.

"Alli?" He called that made Alli to gaze at him.

"Yeah?" She replied. Nag-aalangang tumitig si Drew kay Alli at binalik sa daan.

"Ba't parang hindi kayo close ni Kath?" He innocently asked. Alli sighed and looked away.

"Sorry, napansin ko lang kase na hindi kayo nag-uusap." He added.

"None of your business, Drew. Just drive." She coldly said. Drew took another glance at Alli and sighed.

The whole drive was covered with silence. No one dares to talk.

''Wag mo nang alamin, Drew. Dahil kahit ako, hindi ko alam kung paano sabihin sa inyo.' She said at the back of her mind.

Alli looked around as they reached Laguna.

"Ano raw ba 'yong address?" Tanong ni Drew at lumapit sa kanya. Pinakita ni Alli ang address na si-nend ni Clara sa kanya.

"Hmmmmm.. I don't know where is that but we can ask the people here." He stated and roamed around to look for mga chismosa.

"There, tara!" He held her hand and pulled her. Alli let him. She can't explain it but she loves the way Drew held her.

"Excuse po. Good afternoon. Alam nyo po ba kung saan ang address na 'to?" Drew politely asked the bunch of chismosa na nasa harap ng maliit na tindahan. He show them the address in Alli's phone.

"Ah. Kila mareng Carmen. Andito na kayo, hijo. Nakikita nyo yung pulang gate? Ayon ang bahay nila." Sinundan ng tingin ni Drew ang tinuro ng ale at tumango.

"Bakit, hijo? Ano bang kailangan nyo sa kanila?" Tanong naman ng isa na halatang nakiki-chika lang.

"Ah, wala po. Sige po, maraming salamat po sa inyo!" He said and walked back to their car.

Hanggang sa naihatid nila ang package ni Clara, at bumalik sa condo unit ni Alli ay wala silang imikan. And Drew understands that.

Maybe because he crossed the line?

Pero masama bang magtanong? Hindi naman diba?

Hanggang kelan itatago ni Alli?

Hanggang kelan sya mananahimik at tikom ang bibig?

Hanggang kelan sila maghihintay para bumalik 'yong dating Allison na masayahin, sweet, caring and loving?

Allison na pwede nila lapaitan kahit na anong oras pa 'yan.

Allison that full of wisdom, the strongest among of them.

Allison, the bunso in their group.

The bublly Allison they used to be with. At hindi ang Allison na tahimik at walang kaimik-imik tuwing kasama nila.

Hindi ang Allison na parang bato kung umasta.

Hindi ang Allison na tagong-tago ang tunay na nararamdaman nya.