Chapter 20

Little did they know, Patricia was there, silently crying with them. She wiped her tears as Alli uttered her. She's there, she heard everything.

Her heart breaks into pieces as she heard Alli asking for forgiveness.

It pains her knowing that her daughter went through a lot of pains.

Her Allison got raped for she doesn't know how many times.

Her Allison lost her her father and her child at the same time but she's away from her daughter.

"What about Mom?" Kath asked her sister. Alli faced Kath, tears brimmed down again.

"G-galit si Mommy sakin, diba? A-ako 'yong dahilan kaya iniwan tayo ni Daddy." Kath shakes her head.

"Galit si Mom sa'kin Ate. Galit si Mom -" Alli was cut off when Patricia called her.

Her guilts botheres her inside. She knew that Alli has nothing to do with her Dad's death. She needed her Dad that night and Patricia knows that if it's about their daughters, she cannot stop her husband.

He would cross the sea just to go to his daughters.

He would do everything just for his daughters.

He would pull the trigger if it's for his daughters.

He would and without second thought of doing so.

"A-Alli." Patricia shuttered.

Kath and Alli turned their gaze to their mother.

"M-mom." Alli mumbled. She stood up and ran towards her mother. Patricia open her arms and welcomed Alli to her embrace.

"Mommy!" Alli bawled.

"I'm sorry, Mommy! Hindi ko sinasadyang mangyare kay Daddy 'yon. Hindi ko alam at kung alam ko lang, hindi ko sya tinawa -" Patricia shooked her head and stopped Alli.

"Allison, stop saying your sorry, anak." She held Alli closed her eyes, she bearly breath because of crying. Patricia planted a soft kiss to her forehead, that made Alli to bawled even more.

"Mommy's not mad, okay? Hindi ako galit sayo anak." Patricia told her. Alli sobbed.

"I'm so sorry, anak. I'm sorry if you felt that way. I'm sorry for blaming you. Pero anak, sweetheart - t'was not your fault. Wala kang kasalanan sa nangyare sa Dad -" Patricia was cut off when Alli shooked her head, she stares her Mom straight to her eyes.

"Hindi, Mommy. Meron. I took Dad away from you. I was so selfish na hindi ko naisip na baka mapahamak si Dad, because of me Dad left you so soon, you have all the right to blame me, Mom. And I am so sorry Mommy." She said between her sobs. Patricia welled up, she then shooked her head.

Kath was just looking at them, still crying.

"Hindi. No, Alli." Patricia sternly said.

"Huwag mo namang akuin lahat, anak. Wala kang kasalanan. You weren't selfish, in fact you're the most selfless human I knew. Kung meron mang may kasalanan, ako 'yon anak." Alli eyed her Mom, meeting her gaze.

"Ang dami kong pagkukulang sayo, Alli. At hindi ko nakita 'yon noon. I was so occupied by our company para makalimutan ka, I was too busy para hindi ka mabigyan ng oras. I was too busy mourning because of your Dad, that I also forgot that I still have you. I was so busy that I didn't noticed or sensed all of the changes in you. Mommy nyo 'ko kaya dapat kayo ang top priority ko but I've failed. As your mom, I should've give you the time you needed, to be with you and talk about what is happening in you' life. I should've check how you were doing, I should've look after you. Pero hindi ko nagawa lahat ng 'yon. Especially to you. As your Mom, dapat naramdaman ko na may pinagdadaanan ka. And I am so sorry, Alli. Alam ko, huli na lahat. May mga nawala na na hindi na natin maibabalik, but can you give me another chance to be your mother, again? Kase anak, ang sakit eh. Ang sakit para sa'kin na malamang you've been through a lot -" Alli wepted even more. Kath cupped her own mouth as she sobs.