Chapter 22

WARNING: there will be a scene that is not suitable to young readers. Pero kung makulit ka, bahala ka.
••••••••••••••••••••

3Years Later;

Alli landed back to the Philippines after checking her main-branch of L 'SZON's in San Francisco. Yup! She really did her comeback 3 years ago and a lot of things changed and happened, good and happy momments happened.

Drew fetched her and goes to Dianne's. And yes! Umuwi na rin si Drew ilang buwan ang pagitan ng pag-uwi ni Alli.

Holding each other's hands, as Drew maneuver the stirring wheel, he took a quick glance on his woman.

"You sure na okay ka lang? Pwede namang 'wag na tayo tumuloy don, maiintindihan naman 'yon nila Dianne. Kababalik mo lang eh, you need to rest." He said worriedly. Alli gazed him,

"I'm good, Daddy. Alam mo naman epekto ng jetlag sa'kin diba? So, I'm fine. And isa pa, may sasabihin ako sa inyo." She replied. She then leaned to kiss his cheek. Drew smiled and winked at her. Alli loves to call him Daddy and Drew knows what doea it means.

"What is it, Babe?" He asked, Alli giggles that made him frowned.

"Later na. I'm so excited!" She exclaimed and rested her head into his shoulder. Drew just shooked his head and let her.

Oh! How he loves the clingy Alli? So much! Such a baby but, pwede nang makabuo ng baby or should we say, gumagawa na ng baby?

"Allipot!" Tili ni Katelyn nang makita nyang papasok ang dalawa sa bahay ni Dianne.

"Yey! The Mr. and Mrs. Hidalgo is in the house!" Dianne happily said as Alli and Drew walked closer to them, hand interwined.

Yes, they are. They are married! Drew asked Alli to marry him the same day Alli said her 'yes' to him as his girlfriend.

Yep! Drew courted her, finger-crossed. He made her feel the love that he has for her, and promised her to protect her at all cost. No matter what or to whom, he won't hesitate to kill someone for his Allison. And after 7-months, they got married! Officially Mr. and Mrs. Hidalgo.

"Hi guys! Hi ate!" Alli greeted them all, they exchanged hugs and peck, and did a little chika. That's them!

"Live, kumain na muna tayo. For sure gutom na 'yang si Alli." Dianne's husband said. Which Dianne agreed. So, all of them headed to her dining area.

"You good, Babe?" Drew asked Alli as he put some food on her plate. Alli smiled at him and nods.

"Yes, Babe. Thank you." She replied. Drew smiled back and kissed her temple.

"Ang sweet naman nyan!" Archie teased. Alli giggled and plastered a geniune smiles.

"Sabi sa inyo eh!" Dianne hissed which made Alli and Drew giggles.

"Kumain na nga tayo!" Dianne added. The latter winked at Alli.

"So, how's the business, Alli?" Kath asked the sister. Alli looked at her and drink her water.

"All good, Ate. Clara is good! She never fails me." She replied.

"Hindi ka na ba magdadagdag dito? Sayang naman." Ynna comments. Alli shooked her head immediately.

"Hindi na, Yn. Okay na 'ko sa mga branches ko. Tsaka okay na 'yong isa lang yung branch dito para matutukan ko rin." She told them.

'Especialy now.' She thought.

They just nodded their head as an agreement. Hindi naman kase nila mapipilit si Alli lalo na kung nakapag-desisyon na ito.

"Pwede mo naman sa'kin pahawak yung ibang branch, Alli." Kath jest,