Chapter 24

Two days passed, and Alli is now good to be discharge, Deniel and Patricia made sure that she and the baby's fine. Ayaw nilang ipasa-walang bahala ang nangyare lalo na't mahirap nang maulit ang dati.

The husband and wife patiently waits for Kath who offered to settles everything bago sila umuwi.

Tahimik lang si Alli, hugging her husband side-ways. She loves to cuddle with him, kahit na hindi na sila lumabas ng kwarta as long as her husband' with her, she's fine with that! Maybe because of her pregnancy?

She let out a heavy sigh that caught Deniel. So, he looked at her.

"May gusto ka bang sabihin, Babe?" He asked, caressing her arm. Alli swallowed. Ayaw nyang ipilit ngunit hindi sya matahimik.

She met his gaze and gave him a peck on his lips. Deniel smiled, her wife are so extra clingy sometimes, at alam nyang may kapalit - no! May hihilingin ang asawa sa kanya. And he always - gladly gave everything she asked him because he loves her and she's his wife who deserves everything that this world could offer. But not all, hindi lahat lalo na kung alam ni Deniel na ikapapahamak ni Alli o hindi makakabuti sa asawa.

"I want to see him, Babe." She said, hoping and praying na pumayag ang asawa.

Since they got married, and live as husband and wife, they've vow to involve each other in every decisions they have to make.

And for Alli, ayaw nyang pangunahan ang asawa. Hangga't maaari ay malaman agad ni Deniel ang mga plano nya. Especially now that she's carrying their baby.

Deniel frowned as he heard her. He likes it if Alli tells him everything, no secrets or whatever. But this one, Alli wants are risky, for her and for their baby. She, they almost lost their child because of Alvin and he don't want to risk again.

"We've already talked about that, Allison. No, hindi ako papayag. Hindi ko hahayaang maulit 'yon." He replied, on his serious tone.

Alli gulped as she saw his seriousness. Seryoso na kahit anong pagkumbinsi ay hindi mababago. But Alli don't want to give up. She held his face, looking to his naked eyes, lovingly and pleading

"Please, Babe? I promise, hindi nya 'ko masasaktan.-" Deniel scoffed and shooked his head, nag-iwas din sya ng tingin dahil alam nyang hindi rin nya matitiis si Alli.

Alli chewed her bottom-lip, she knows her husband, if he said no, NO. No one can change his decision once he already made up his mind. But this one is what's Alli wants to do, for herself, for her child, and for all of them.

"Just this one, please?" She pleased and force a small smile.

---------------------

"Kath, daan muna tayo sa police station." Drew said as he maneuver the stiring wheel. Tinaasan sya ng kilay ni Katherine at nagtatakang nilingon si Allison na nasa backseat.

"Bakit?" She asked.

"I want to talk to him, Ate." Alli replied.

"What?! But why?" Kath asked in surprised.

Drew glanced at Kath, then to his wife through the rear-view mirror, then back to the road.
Sinubukan nyang baguhin ang gusto ni Alli ngunit wala rin syang nagawa sa huli kundi ang pumayag.

"Kakausapin ko lang sya Ate. 'Yon lang." She replied. Kath scoffed and shooked her head in disbelief.

"Nag-usap na tayo about him, Alli. We'll sue him, pagbabayarin natin sya sa lahat ng mga ginawa nya sayo. Bakit pa? Para saan pa?" Kath asked calmed as she could. Alli swallowed and heaved a deep sigh.

"Dahil gusto kong matapos na 'to at matahimik na 'ko, tayong lahat." She replied that made Kath heaved a deep sigh too.

"Samahan mo sya, Dens. Make sure na walang gagawin ang hayop na 'yon. And Alli, remember na buntis ka. Okay?" Bilin ni Katherine bago pa man makababa ng sasakyan ang mag-asawa.