Chapter 4

Back to San Francisco, Allison settled on her swivel chair as she check the sales of her business. She focused on her laptop and scanned every numbers that indicates there. Smile formed in her lips.

She then checked those orders. Her eyes squints when her eyes caught one of their customer's name. She click the details and reviewed. She sighed and massaged her temple.

"Clara!" tawag ni Alli sa sekretarya.

Simula nong binuksan nya ang negosyo ay naghanap sya ng taong mapagkakatiwalaan, and that's Clara. Isang pinoy na nakipag-sapalaran sa ibang bansa para makatulong sa pamilya. Ngunit bago ibinigay ni Alli ang buong tiwala ay sinubok nya muna si Clara.

"Yes, Madaam?" Clara asked her boss as she walked inside the office.

"Here we are again." Alli uttered irritated and rolled her eyeballs. Natawa naman ng mahina si Clara.

"What is it, Ma'am?" Clara jested. Alli frowned and gave her the glare.

"Isa pa, sisipain kita." She warned. Clara giggled and shokked her head. Gustong-gusto nya talagang iniinis si Alli. Pero sa kanilang lahat, si Clara lang ang may karapatang iniisin si Allison.

"Sorry na, ate. Ano ba kase 'yon?" She asked and made her way to Alli's side.

"How's the parcel? Nai-send na ba?" tanong ni Alli, tumango agad si Clara.

"Yes, in three days, matatanggap na ng receiver 'yong mga items." sagot ni Clara. Alli nods.

"Okay, good. How about this -" she trailed and swallowed.

"Patricia Tuazon, when will you send it?" she asked.

"The day after tomorrow, ate. Hindi pa kase nako-confirm ng team if the said amount are already settled." Clara explained, Alli nodded and eyed her.

"Send her items today. 'Wag nyo na tanggapin ang payment. Lagyan mo ng personalized note 'yong box, just a simple message and appreciation for choosing our items. It's her first time, right?" Alli said that made Clara confused.

Ngayon lang kase 'to ginawa ni Alli. Kaya nagtataka sya na una, nagpadala sya ng anim na set sa isang tao, one-set sa isa pa, at ngayon. Ito? (Sana all! Allison, send ko address ko, ako rin. Baka nemen.) Clara swallowed and stares at Alli.

"Ate, hindi kaya malugi ka? Malaki yung mga amount ng mga pinadala natin tas ito?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Clara. Ngumiti si Alli at umiling.

"Just do what I've said, Cla. And beside, tumaas naman yung sales natin since last three months. So don't worry, okay?" She replied. Clara nodded her head.

"O-kay, ate. Papadala na namin ngayon." Alli then smiled to Clara.

"Thanjs, Clara!" She uttered. Then Clara made here way out of her office.

-------------

After four days, Dianne invited all of her friends to her house. Para ibigay na rin ang mga ipinadala ni Alli. Including Katherine since the delivery man had a hard time to deliver the parcel dahil mali ang address na naka sulat. Good thing is, napansin ni Dianne at iisang address lang ang pinanggalingan, same sender as well.

"Ang taray! L'SZON?! Eh ang mahal-mahal nito! Gosh! Sa ibang bansa lang meron nito mga epal!" Archie exclaimed.

"L'SZON's Jewelry, their main branch is in San Francisco, and branches in Italy, NYC, Singapore, Australia and London." Their eyes widened as Katelyn read something on her phone.

"The main branch started three years ago and in just a span of 6-months, nag-branch out sa New York. Wow!" Kate exclaimed, feeling amazed.

"Sino daw may-ari, eps?" tanong ni Archie.