Ending

Hi! This is the epilogue.

Phyrre Equinox Lancaster

The blaring sound coming from the training room made me visit the first class. They were already starting their introductory battle when an unfamiliar woman caught my attention. She looks pure, gentle and innocent while crying. 

"Please, help me!" She begged in between her sobs but I didn't bother to offer my hand for it will only make the situation worst.

I left her hanging and after that move, I never thought that she will give me a different feeling that even I couldn't put into words.

"Why is she in the first class?" I asked Headmaster. He was comfortably seating in his chair while sipping his favorite cup of brewed coffee. 

"She's different. You should watch her abilities," that was his response which made me curious even more.

Dasha was plain. Her golden eyes classified her as a middle class. She looks the same with the other high classes who's feeble and incapable.

—that's what I thought at first.

"What's your ability again?" I asked her. There are some instances that I couldn't control my abilities just easily but the reaction of my powers on her was entirely different.

Master Everhart was somehow right.

"Psychometry." 

That was just a usual and common ability. I've known a lot of high class people who possess that kind of power too. 

"Try it with me."

Fears in her eyes became visible and from that moment, I've realized that she can't be like us. If she's truly powerful, it will be hard for her to adapt into this place.

It might take a long process.

"She looks afraid. What made you think that she's different?" I asked Vesper after he helped that dwarf during the night of introduction.

"It was all because she's cute so I did it." He answered while grinning. After he noticed my furrowed brows, he gently tapped my shoulder.

"Why? Do you find her cute too?"

I shook my head out of disbelief. He doesn't take things seriously. I shouldn't start a damn conversation with him.

"I've never seen you in this kind of reaction Phyrre. Bakit nagseselos ka ba?" He keeps laughing so I chose to leave him instead of listening to his nonsense words.

I talked to Dasha after.

"Do you think your plans can fool me?" I asked her, still bewildered by her real capacity. 

"I admit my mistake. Hindi na naman ako uulit."

I can't help but to get soft whenever I'm seeing her. I can't stay mad whenever our eyes meet. And I'm afraid of the possibility that she'll receive a different treatment from me compared to the others.

The moment she came here, I was always filled with thoughts which made me confused.

"Night Caller caught her. What should we do!?"

Garnet started to panic after her friend was caught by him. I immediately rushed to find her but the thing that happened surprised us all.

Hawak at sakal siya ng pinakamalakas na daeva pero sa halip na mag alala ako na mababawasan na naman ang bilang namin, hindi ko maiwasang tumayo at manood na lang habang binabalot ng puting kulay ang paligid.