welcoming devi into the world

Start from the beginning

"Mmmm..... mmmmmm..... uhhhhh." Kamala moans softly as she breathes through the contractions as she holds Doug's arm.

Doug softly kisses Kamala's cheek before he puts another cool wash cloth on Kamala's neck since she feels hot, which is common during this step of labor.

*Imagine Kamala is facing the other way with Doug*

Doug is tenderly rubbing Kamala's shoulders and back as she continues to have contractions.

"You are doing amazing, Kam. I am so proud of you and I love you." Doug whispers to Kamala.

"I love you too. Dougie, can I have some more water?" Kamala asks Doug softly.

"Yes, baby." Doug says, grabbing Kamala's purple Hydro Flask bottle and holds it for her as she takes a few drinks.

"Mmmmm!" Kamala says, feeling a big urge to push and pressure down there.

"Are you feeling urges to push, baby? Hmm?" Doug asks Kamala softly as he kisses her forehead before he rubs her face with a cool wash cloth.

"Y-y-yeah. Mmmm!" Kamala tries to hold her urges in and Doug looks at her.

Kamala squeezes Doug's arm and holds it tightly and Doug kisses Kamala's cheek.

"Listen to your body, sweety. Push when you have an urge to. That's what the nurses said to do." Doug says softly to Kamala.

"I feel lots of p-p-pressure, Dougie

"I feel lots of p-p-pressure, Dougie. Oh my gosh. Ahh! Ahh!" Kamala screams as she even feels more pressure as she squeezes Doug's arm again.

"Devi is coming, honey. He is coming. You are doing amazing. You got this. You got this." Doug says in a whisper as he kisses Kamala's cheek a few times and Kamala lays her head on Doug's shoulder.

Kamala's doctor smiles at Kamala and tells her that she can push whenever she feels an urge to.

Kamala looks up at Doug, starting right into his light brown eyes and Doug smiles back at Kamala, admiring her chocolate brown eyes.