"I like how this guy is talking about it and has facts about stuff. Y/N did struggle a lot when she moved out here in 2016 and she really did confined in Zach, she's told us that. But that was because he was the closet to her age so yeah." I say.

"The next video is newer about Zach protecting Y/N. So lets see."

The video was Daniel telling an interviewer about Y/N's ex boyfriend Liam and how Zach beat him up and warned him to stay away.

"Im not gonna say they are dating, um, but Zach clearly cares to beat up her boyfriend. I think that shows he does care about her and he'll always care. Whether that's in a friend way or a romantic way or even in a brotherly way, is the question." Dan says.

"This! Like you all be saying it's them, they are dating because of this and this but Dan here is giving reason why it might be dating or it might not be. He's being respectful about it and he's thinking of other reasons." I say.

"Like to me that's says a lot."

"The next thing you sent me was this photo and video." Dan says. "The photo is of Y/N Seavey and her friends, you can see she is wearing a hoodie which you all say is Zach's."

"Its me!" I say happily.

The photo was Y/N, Katie, Lillian and I in the mirror two days after her date with Zach.

"Heres a video of Zach in the same hoodie."

A video plays and Zach's in the hoodie Y/N was in. He says the hoodie was limited edition and was actually a lot of money. He got it in China.

Dan thinks for a second.

"Okay this one to me points too dating. The hoodie is limited edition and it did say it cost a lot of money. And unless Y/N was in china with them I can't see how she'd have it. Plus sharing clothes is a very big hint in a relationship." Dan says.

"I kinda think they'd be cute."

I nod my head.

"They would be a bit cute but you should see them with their real boyfriend and girlfriend." I say.

//10 MINUETS LATER//

The video had so much evidence and truth behind it. It was there relationship right there but everyone wasn't going to believe it.

"Okay everyone, that's all the evidence I have. With all these videos and photos I truly don't know what to say. If I'm being honest, I do think there is something there, I think these two have a connection and think if they do get together or are together they will look after each other and care for each other. They have the perfect dynamic for a healthy relationship and seem to get along get." Dan says.

"Again don't go hate of I said something you don't like or you think is stupid. This video is not factual, this is a reaction. All and All if these to do end up getting together I'd be for it." He says.

"Well guys that the end of the video." I smile.

"Im actually super happy with the ending to this video. Y/N and Zach are not dating and I know that it will disappoint some of you. The two are extremely happy with their partners and that should make you all just as happy. I would also like to thank dan the creator of this video. He was extremely respectful and made sure to remind everyone that they aren't dating." I say.

I say goodbye and turn off my camera. I wasn't lying that I liked the video, I really did.

(ZACHS POV)

Y/N and I are celebrating our 2 month since I asked her how to be my girlfriend. We are by the pier.

"This is our spot isn't?" She smiles wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It is." I smile.

I give her a kiss and she kisses me back. After a few minuets of looking out at the water we hear yelling.

"Zach Herron!"

"Shit." I groan.

"What are we gonna do?" Y/N Panics.

"Put my hoodie on." I say.

She puts my hoodie on and puts the hood on.

"Zach they are gonna spot me." Y/N says.

"Head in my neck." I say kissing her head.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. Paparazzi comes over to me.

"Hello Zach, who's the girl?"

"Zach Herron do you have anything to say?"

"Zach is she your girlfriend?"

I don't answer I put my head down and quickly walk away to my car. Everyone following me. I felt tear drops on my neck.

"We are almost gone." I whisper to her.

"Could you all please leave us alone." I say to paparazzi.

They don't back off. I put Y/N in my car and was around to the drivers seat.