Time for the angel to make a come-back!

Start from the beginning

Me: S-S-Sho..

Sho-chan: I was so worried about you Izu.

Me: I..

Sho-chan: It's okay I heard from my brother what happened.

Me: How did you even came here?

Dabi: Hawks texted me what was going on and I thought this might cheer you both up.

Hawks: Looks like it was the right choice.

Dabi: I agree. How about we leave them and return to our own home?

Hawks: Oh did you plan something?

Dabi: How about a nice candle light dinner?

Hawks: Are you also up on the menu?

Dabi: How about you find out.

Shiggy: Get yourself a room!

Sho-chan: Speaking of room, I'll be staying over.

Me: You will?

Sho-chan: Yep! I am your emotional support and future husband after all.

Me: H-H-Husband?!

Sho-chan: Aww how cute!

By now I was sure I was more than red.

Why do I feel like he is doing this on purpose?

When did you get so possessive Sho-chan?

Time skip brought to you by Shoto making sure that no one could even make a move on his future wife.

It took me a year to get back to my strength and start doing my vigilante work again. It wasn't long after I started that the words of a certain angels return spread white. I may or not be the reason for that since I flew up into the sky on a new moons sky and illuminated the sky with the light coming of my wings.

I am finally back!

And I am better and faster than before!

Sho-chan and I were also now officially dating. He took that very serious with a marriage in planning. I loved being around him and I enjoyed our time together. By now I knew what Dabi meant that he was very possessive but I liked it that way. I loved cuddling and the attention he gave me.

He was taking good care of me and paying a lot of attention too. All in all, he was the best boyfriend one could ask for.

I couldn't believe how long I wasn't doing vigilante work for me to actually be 13 years old and on top of that this year would be the year that I could enroll in UA. Sho-chan was all for it and I was rooting for him but I wasn't so sure if I wanted to be a real hero. Not after seeing how the heroes are right now... but then again... I wanted to change the society and remove the hero commission from their throne.

This was the only reason I was trying so hard with Sho-chan and the LOV. Thanks to me the LOV was now not a complete villain group but more like a vigilante group that was leaning to the villain part. They never robbed anyone that didn't deserved it. They never killed anyone who didn't deserve it so in the end they were not bad people.

I took the chance thanks to all the rehab I needed to do and spend a lot of time together with my brother and I could tell we have grown to know each other a lot more. It was only now that I felt like we were real brothers.

Dabi and I also spend a little bit of time chatting together about Sho-chan or the chicken I had for a brother. We were mostly gossiping about them.

Toga on the other hand loved playing games and going out at night with me. She said she wanted to release some anger and stress and I got her some nice knifes and a sandbag to kill. At some point I went to a butcher and asked for a whole pig and hang it up in a cooled down area and told Kurogiri to send her there if she ever needed to release some built-up energy. Not to mention that she loved ripping that dead animal apart.

Shiggy and I had a brotherly bond too. He told me about the past and how Sensei, my grandfather took him in or how he meets me when I was little. It was very simple. My mother wanted to show grandpa her son and this was how I met Tomura.

Me and the fairy which he just accepted me calling him fairy though if anyone else called him that way he went for a disintegrational touch or hug saying come here and fucking hug your fairy grandmother you useless small fry.

I found it rather funny seeing how we all got along.

This was how I was known as Azrael and got a nice little hero-villain family. Little did I know what I was about to do in the future or what it was holding up for me. All I knew was that I needed to get the hero commission down by all means.