Time for the angel to make a come-back!

I didn't think that staying in a lab for a year was taking such a troll on me.

Hawks: Are you ready to take off feathers.

Me: Can't wait to feel free again!

Hawks: I bet.

I was currently out of town with Hawks. Kurogiri teleported us somewhere safe and outside of any civilization just in case anyone was after me or was following Hawks as he was playing a little bit villain. Though all he basically did was vigilante work in the dark which was perfectly fine for him since he as a hero after all. Though I heard Shiggy tell me that he was making detective Tsukauchi go crazy as he thought it was me until recently.

Hawks immediately took off and began hovering close to me. I could feel my wings and move them but the moment I tried to take off I needed to realize that I was shaky and my wings were way to week to keep me up for long and so I only managed to stay up a little bit before landing and falling on my knees.

After that year I needed to realize that I needed some kind of rehabilitation to get back into the air.

Hawks: Feathers are you okay.

Me: Yeah... My wings...

Hawks: It will get better! Let us do some practice every day and I am sure it won't be long before you will be able to fly again.

Me: ...

I couldn't believe it. After all what I have been through I couldn't believe that I wasn't able to fly anymore. It was only temporary but I hated it and I felt soo useless. I had wings and couldn't fly at all.

time skip brough to you by a Hawks carrying a Falcon through the air and let him be carried by the wind gliding through the air while always watching over the little Falcon.

After we came back from out little trip, I was happy that I could at least glide through the air. Hawks was so nice as to pick me up and fly with me through the sky. Naturally he also let me on my own for some exercise.

Once we came back, I was immediately met with Shiggy.

Shiggy: What's with the titan?

Hawks: He can't fly.

Shiggy: What do you fucking mean he can't fly?!

Me: My wings are too weak to take me off the ground.

Shiggy: I knew we shouldn't have killed them but used them as experiments themself.

Me: Hm?

Shiggy: Nothing. Come here Titan! Let's play a game together!

Me: Sure.

With that we began playing Mario card and I could tell that he tried his best to get me to think about something else and cheer me up. What I didn't expect was what happened next. After a couple of rounds me winning and losing against Shiggy, Dabi came into the room. He however wasn't alone.

Before I knew what was going on someone was hugging me from behind.

Sho-chan: I missed you Izu!

Me: S-S-Sho-chan!

I could tell that my face was heating up and that I was blushing. I felt his breath around my ear and I could tell that he was doing this on purpose. Not only that but I could hear Dabi and Hawks laugh at me.

It took a couple of minutes until he let go of me. In the next instant he forced me to look to the side and he kissed me. This was enough in order to leave me speachless and his kiss should have been forbidden. It was definitely a drug and it left me wanting more.