Test Subject: I758-253

Nezu's POV:

It was a more than a year that Izuku went missing. No hero or villain saw him after the raid on the Grim Verdicts. Thanks to Hawks and Dabi's information's I successfully managed to put every single one of the members including Endeavor behind bars. Needless to say, that I also took care of Endeavors family. Since Touya Todoroki also known as the hero Dabi was Shoto's brother, he was willing to take their kid in. Hawks also didn't protest about it and this was how he got a new home.

I wonder where you went angel...

This isn't quite like you.

By now anyone would have heard about you...

Seeing as crime rate is getting higher and no one reported seeing an angel this only leaves me to think of the worst...

Every hero that was on the scene back then and was affected by the poison was thankful for getting healed. It was this simple of a fact and the reason why a lot of heroes were on the search for the little angel. The medias even described him as the savor and an angel send from heaven since he came out of the blue and vanished as fast as he appeared. Only a few knew it better.

Please don't let my assumption be right for once.

*Bing*

It was the notification sound of my computer reminding me where I was again. I was however left speechless as to what I saw the moment I opened the message. Orchid the one that was behind me for all these years just vanished. As if that wasn't suspicious they vanished the same day Azrael vanished too. I knew that there was no chance that this was a plain coincident and so I did a little bit digging. However, I didn't find anything until today.

I was in UA and as usually trying to find Azrael after finishing my work. When all of the sudden the program I designed for finding any kind of suspicious angel relative subject or any subject beginning with any character followed by numbers would strike and alarm me.

Me: Huh...

Angel of death...

IM....

underground...

help...

orchid....

obtain...

quirk Angel'y gift...

5 watchdogs....

S666-951....

rescue team....

That was all my program highlighted and informed me. Seeing as the numbers are close to the numbers I got I immediately clicked on that on and began reading through what seemed like a report.

!!!

This is!

ORCHID!

They got him!

To think that they tried to get a hold of his quirk...

However, this is not a normal report! This is something far more!

Oh Izuku you never cease to amaze me!

Hold on till I get you out!

While I was reading through the report I started remembering my own time with them.

Flashback brought to you by Nezu being a cute little chimera caged up acting normal and hiding his intelligent waiting for the moment to break out.

You can test whatever you want on me!

I will never give in!

I will not subcome to this!

I was caged up and was only given water. The scientist still though that I was a stupid tri-brid while I was only acting on all four like a wild animal. Not everything was an act as my instincts were part of who I am and so I reacted to them on pure instinct. However, I did know what I was doing and I was always counting and thinking of all kind of possibilities to escape.

They tried to create an animal they could use and they got me. I could be thankful for it but in the end, I despised them. They were trying to get me to get a quirk because they couldn't find my enhanced intelligent and I was playing dumb after all.

Scientist 1: Subject I758-253 is not showing any kind of quirk or intelligent. It is simply said a wild beast.

Scientist 2: It however surpasses any skills of the previous chimeras.

Scientist 3: It survived until now. That is also to be accounted for.

Scientist 2: Should we go to the next step?

Scientist 1: Putting the animal in all kind of hard situation didn't trigger any quirk. It would be fruitless giving him the only specimen of our synthetic quirk.

Scientist 3: What should we do with him?

Scientist 2: Not our problem let the experts decided on him.

Scientist 1: He is right. Our job is to research quirks and their evolutions as well as how one gains them.

Scientist 3: But he is a chimera and not a human.

Scientist 2: Did you forget? We modified the animal DNA that he is built upon so that he would be more human like.

Scientist 1: He is right. I758-253 is the perfect substitute for a human specimen.

Human replacement you say?

How despiteful to think that you would even do this to your kind just for research purposes!

I will get out of this!

I will fight back!

However, I am only waiting for the perfect timing.

I already have the perfect plan too!

End of flashback brought to you by Nezu quickly typing on his PC trying to find out the whereabout of Orchid.

A slip up?

No this is far more!

This is a hidden message from AZRAEL!

As I was ripping the report into pieces I began finding a lot of clues in it like the initials of Izuku Midoriya as well as the mentioning of Azrael the angel of death. It even went on saying his whereabout. I was sure that this was Izuku's doing meaning that he somehow managed to escape them and was now hiding from them in their own hideout.

It was not any second later that I was on the phone and putting a rescue team on the feet. I didn't want to risk it or even question if this was really Izuku. If it was him then there was no time we had to lose and get him out of there.