I found a lost soul...

After that little chat I went back into a darker place of my home and rested until night fall. I still had a regular patrol schedule to go after all too.

Once the sun set down, I woke up and immediately went into a bigger room and stretched my wings. I loved my place. It might be abandoned and dangerous but it was the perfect hiding place from the commissions reach.

I am curious if today would be busier than yesterday...

What's up with the crime rate in this city suddenly dropping soo much!

It can't be that it's because of me?

Welp, thinking about it will do me no good.

It's not like I can understand what they are thinking after all.

I should head out now.

The moment I thought that, I immediately went out of the building and used my wings to get into the air fast. It didn't take me long to find a boy with bi-colored hair on a roof. He looked soo out of place that I simply decided to go and sit beside him on the edge of the roof. Once I landed I walked over to him and sat down.

Me: What a beautiful night it is.

???: It sure is.

His voice sounded so monotone and didn't had any emotions in it. Looking at him would do me no good and might even trigger him to jump off the roof so instead I decided to let my wings rest on the floor and look up to the stars.

Me: I love the moon and the night sky. It gives me a new hope every time I look at it. What about you?

???: It's beautiful.

Me: Not much of a talker are we?

This was the moment I felt him turn his head to me and look at me for the first time after I sat next to him.

??? (whispering): .... angel....

The moment I heard him say that I looked at him and gave him a warm smile too. I could see his eyes were wide open and as his hair they were also bi-colored. However that was not the surprising part. The person sitting in front of me was no other than Shoto Todoroki. I made it my personal business to know each hero and their family and from every hero that I knew there was only one that I could personally kill and that was Enji Todoroki aka Endeahore the walking pile of burning trash.

Me: You are wrong. I am not an angel.

???: I am sorry.

Me: Don't be. Say you wanna fly with me?

Fly with me?

Did I really just say that?

Why did I do it?

I mean I don't know him and he doesn't know me!!!

Gosh he will think I am strange!

But I would give everything to see him smile!

He does deserve it too!

Me: Just forget about it. I know it sounded weird and you surely don't want to.

???: That would be nice.

Me: Huh?

The answer took me by surprise but once I realized what he just said, I closed my eyes turned my head up to the sky again and opened my eyes again. Meanwhile I out my wings up in the air and was ready to jump down next to him. That was what I did. Once I was ready, I jumped off and immediately flapped my wings to hover into the air in front of him offering him a hand.

Me: I won't drop you. I promise!

???: I don't care.

Me: Oh and by the way, I am Azrael.

???: Shoto.

Me: Well then Shoto, you ready for a nice flight on the USS Angel?

Shoto: Pfff!

He smiled!

OMG! That is the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

Me: It suits you a lot more!

Shoto: Huh?

Me: Your smile! It's beautiful.

Shoto: Thanks.

Shortly after that he took my hand and I grabbed him pulling him into the air before I quickly grabbed him around his waist and began dropping down to the ground. The moment I was close to the ground I quickly opened my wings and flew us up again. I had a feeling that he closed his eyes the moment I began dropping.

Me: Come on open your eyes and have a look!

I wasn't flying around anymore as I was more hovering into the air in an extreme high. The boy in my hands slowly opened his eyes, turned around and looked at me before looking at the view.

Shoto: Soo beautiful!

Me: Listen, I don't know what happened for you to be on that roof but if you ever need someone to talk to just be there again, kay?

Shoto: Mh.

Me: You ready?

Shoto: Ready for what?

Me: For a nice flight around the town of course!

There as a specific reason I was holding him around his waist. I wanted him to have a feeling and experience his first flight as if he was flying around and not being carried away. After confirming he was okay, I began dropping again and flying through the whole town even cutting some edges and fly close to a building covered in glass, so that he could see himself and more importantly I could see his expression. Shoto was smiling from ear to ear and he had some tears in his face which was probably because of the wind but I knew it better. These were tears of joy.

However our flight came soon to an end as I was back to the building I found him and putting him down and he backed away giving me some space.

Shoto: Thanks for everything.

Me: No problem and if you ever want to fly again just go the next rooftop at night and ask me before you decide to jump.

Shoto: I will take you up on that one.

Me: Just do that.

Shoto: You should go now.

Me: Huh?

Shoto: I am sure you saw that person too?

Me: Yeah...

I really did. While I was flying around with him, I found another person on a roof and he was looking as if he was ready to jump any second.

Me: So you saw them too?

Shoto: Yes... Are you gonna save them?

Me: Yeah. I plan on doing that.

Shoto: Good luck and Goodbye Azrael.

Just like that he backed away, packed his thing and went off the rooftop.

What's up with him?

I thought he liked it!

He definitely did!

I swear I'll need put a shock collar on that Whore for even treating his own son like this!

How didn't he realized how much in pain he was?

Next time I see him, I might as well lure him into a villains ambush and see what he will do!

With that I jumped up into the sky and began flying back to where I first saw that person.