My past with the Hero Commission!

I was currently outside and patrolling the streets. My wings were snow white and I could know how my quirk worked thanks to the torture I went through. Since I was patrolling in the nights, I use some paint or coal to cover my fluffy white wings and get them black or gray.

My life was everything but easy at this point. However, there was one good thing. Thanks to my adoptive parents selling me to the hero commission, I was officially a ghost now. My name was erased form the family register and I was taken out of the system. No one knew that I ever existed except the Kacchan my friend that I had until I was 4 and Eraserhead who I meet with 7. Thanks to that I could be Azrael how much I liked and no one would ever find out who I really was.

I still remember that day I found Eraserhead very well. However as soon as he brought me back home, I was yelled at and my adoptive humans throw some stuff at me afterwards. They were super angry that I just ran away from them. Can you seriously blame me though? Who wouldn't have run at that time?

Anyways I was currently out flying through the sky and looking over the city. It was my city. The people here knew that there was an angel out watching over them. No one ever saw me in real live but they all knew it just from my shadow that could be spotted sometimes.

Today was a rather peaceful night. There was no villain around and there was no suicidal kid around. Seeing as I could take a rest for a while I flew to a construction side and landed in the shadow inside the building since it still hadn't some windows.

Me: I wish there were more of these nights.

I went over to a nice place where I could look at the city and quickly jump out of a window if someone spotted me. To be honest, I was on the run from the hero commissions. After seeing how I parted with them, I knew that they had someone on my head.

--flashback brought to you by Izuku hugging himself with his wings and try to reax for a while --

I was in a plain white room. All I've been seeing for the past 2 years was white. My wings were white, this room was white, my clothes were white and even the furniture where white. All in all, this was a white nightmare!!

After I was sold do some people, they quickly told me that my name would be Falcon. They said that I needed to be trained in order to be a support hero and a sidekick for the future number 1 Hawks. At first, I thought it wasn't that bad but after a while I started regretting thinking like that.

The first view weeks were pretty good. I had a white room, I got food and I had some clothing. All in all, I was happy being here and left alone. The only downside was that I was not allowed to wander around. Little did I know that that was only a "get used to this new environment" phase.

It wasn't long that they began coming to my room and begin regular checkups on me. I had no idea why they were doing it. Never made much sense to me. Even if I asked them as to why they were doing this, all they said was that they wanted make sure that I am healthy.

LIES!! That were all lies!

I knew it back then too but I never wanted it to be true. After a couple of months of only staying in my room and getting checkups I began feeling weird. The reason was simple. They were testing all sorts of things out on me with injections and poisonous gas. It was no mere coincident that I started feeling the effect and I was not dumb to not know that the nausea and the constant headache I had was from my body trying to get used to the tings.

It was only after that period that the air in my room felt more refreshing and the real training started. One day they just came into my room and grabbed me pulling me outside of my own save space. I got used to the constant poison really quick and the white of the room didn't bother me at all. If anything, I loved the color white. It is soo pure.