Hotwings! A dream team!

Hawks POV:

Me and Dabi were not giving up searching for the kid but we needed to sadly give up after three weeks of not finding him. We still had our eyes out for him in case we saw someone with wings.

Dabi: This feels nice!

We were both sitting on the couch together relaxing close to each other. I had one of my wings around him as he was leaning against my shoulder.

Me: It does, nugget.

Dabi: You need to go on that mission?

Me: Unfortunately yes...

Dabi: Can't they fucking find someone else to go after Orchid?

Me: Unfortunately not.

Dabi: They were after you the other day again.

Me: I know. But we know it better. They want Izu and not me.

Dabi: But what if they are after your hot ass?

Me: Well then, they have a good taste wouldn't you say?

The moment I said that he suddenly stopped talking and I knew why.

Me: Aww you miss our joined time in our bed room, nugget?

Dabi: You can't tell me you don't have the same desires as me!

Me: Ohh I never hid my desire for a certain burned chicken nugget! I would have consumed you completely a lot earlier!

Dabi: ....

An evil smirk began playing around my lips as I was teasing Touya even more. I knew his name since we both came clear yesterday. He told me his name and I told him mine. It honestly surprised me to know that I had a Todoroki in my house. Though after hearing his past I was sure I would give him all the love he needed.

Seeing how flustered he was I pulled him into a hug. He buried his face in my chest but the moment he looked up, I managed to steal a kiss from him.

Dabi: How about we continue this elsewhere?

Me: Oho you sure about this?

Dabi: Would you like me to say no?

Me: Never!

Dabi: Well then what are you waiting for chicken?

He stood up and began walking towards our room. Needless to say, that I followed him and this was how we spend a night together loving each other and staying close to each other too.

In the morning of the next day we were both rudely woken up by someone ringing the doorbell and not being able to wait at all.

Me: Arg! You go!

Dabi: Nope! Your turn!

Me: Nugge!

Dabi: Chicken, this is your house and I am a villain or vigilante take a pic!

Me: Arg fine! But only because I don't want anyone to catch a glimpse at what's mine!

Just like that I used my feathers to bring me something to wear and quickly changed into it before going to the door.

Me: What!

I didn't care who it was or if I was rude. I just opened the door and placed that question up in the air.

Eraserhead: You familiar with this?

He held a white small fluffly feather up in the air and my eyes went wide.