Chapter 6

"*Cough* *Cough, Cough*"

Luke opened his eyes and law the laboratory, sparks flew everywhere and some pieces of the building fell down, like loose concrete. When the smoke cleared, there he saw her. Moonhidora.

It's a blur but he can clearly see her, she looks inside

It's a blur but he can clearly see her, she looks inside. Soon, her hand reaches out for him... and... it all fades to black.

Luke soon hear's a muffled voice in his hear...

...

"Wake... up... Please... Wake... Up..."

Luke slowly opened his eyes, he looks to his left to see Katie hugging his arm while crying softly. Luke slowly closed his arm and held Katie's hand, her eyes lit up and she looked at Luke. "Luke, your up!" Katie said with both excitement and relief if her voice

"I... what happened?" Luke said.

Katie soon ran out of the hospital room and yelled for a doctor, they soon rushed in along with Austin. "Luke! My son, you're alive!"

"I... I thought you weren't gonna wake up!" said Katie

"C-Can someone please tell me what's going on? And why do I have such a massive headache?" Luke said

"You took a gunshot right to the head, son!"

"Wait... what?!" Luke said in disbelief. Luke was sure he'd be dead if he was shot in the head.

"Luke, you are very lucky to be alive. 90% of the people who get shot in the head die imminently, and 50% who do survive end up dying before they can get to the hospital. Still, you were in a coma for about a week!"

Luke was shocked to hear this, he was almost killed on his birthday! His Birthday!

Soon, all the doctors were ordered by someone to leave the room and they did. Soon, the woman who saved them, Madison walked into the room. "Luke... this is the woman who saved both you and Katie"

"Hello Lucas Matthew Stevenson, it's a pleasure to meet you" Madison said.

"I... I know you... your Madison Russel, aren't you?!" said Luke

"I am, Im assuming you heard about me from the books?" she said.

"I... I don't get it... you should be dead! Humans live for... h-how!"

Madison was silent for a moment, "We'll discuss that later. I actually have something I need to talk to you about"

She walked over and kneeled over.

"You see, I've been taking interest in your family's history with Monster One, or Moonhidora as the legends call her. She came out of the hollow earth about 2 years ago and we've been trying to gain her alliance and her trust. However, she remains uncooperative and she won't listen to us... but I think she might listen to someone like you" said Madison.