Chapter 33 | just some shopping

" So, did Austin say it after all?" Isabelle asked me.

We were walking this time towards the city. Becca and her had told me there was this really good dress store down the street. It was only a few minutes.

Well, it had already been half an hour. That was a few minutes for sure. Only a little.

My feet hurt badly.

" What are you talking about?" I said, nonchalantly.

" You know very well what I'm talking about," said Izzy smirking. She threw her loose straight hair over her shoulder.

I glanced at her. She gave me a secret smile.

Oh gods.

She knew about Austin.

" How do you know? Is this about Austin?" I asked, looking at her skeptically.

" Yeah Izzy, how do you know? I didn't think you were the spying type." Becca chided.

" I'm not." Izzy said, taken aback. She lifted her chin, " Austin told me. He tells me stuff."

" Right he does. " Becca mumbled.

Izzy's eyes shot daggers at her,

" Yeah he does. He's been talking about it for weeks. It was damn time he told you."

" Told Lia what? I wanna know what happened with Austin. Ohhh wait.....- did u - did he- did u two-"

" That he loves her."

" WHAT." Becca's scream echoed through the block.

Izzy gave her a grin.

" Shut up." I hissed.

" Wait! WHAT. Really?" Becca's voice had lowered a little. Not much though.

" I'm not denying it, am I?" I muttered.

" Ahhhh. It was time. It was." Becca's eyes sparkled as she clasped her hands together. I rolled my eyes, but a small smile escaped seeing their excitement.

" It was nice," I said quietly and softly.

I couldn't tell them about my real feelings. It would hurt too much.

" Oh my god. Tell me everything!" Becca exclaimed.

And I did.

The aroma of smoky pine wafted to my nose as soon as we entered the store

 It was a small store, on the very corner of the street. Not very noticeable.

However, my breath caught at the gorgeous dresses on the racks all around the whole place. The place was decorated with sparkles, making it a vibrant, but chill place. The lights were dull, but the glitter of plenty of dresses was enough to make it bright.