Chapter 25 | his ride

***

A/N:

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for all the reads:) Already on 700! Can't believe it, its like a dream come true. <3

And,  just a little note for the story on, until now, we've focused a little bit more on Austin and Sylvia's relationship/friendship. I really wanted to build that up.  Now, It's time for Brady and Sylvia to shine. I promise it'll get better ;) 

I have some really fun things planned out so look forward to it! I feel like the story'll get much more intense as it builds up, so you've been warned.

Again, A huge thank you <3. Feel free to Comment and Vote. It would make my day. But most all all, don't forget to ENJOY:)

On with the story:

***

" Here." Brady shoved his leather jacket into my hands. I didn't even notice he took it off. We were now walking towards the small parking lot at the corner of the road. He said he parked 'it' there. It was only a few feet away now.

I blinked, staring at the black jacket he had dropped on me.

He exhaled loud enough that I heard it.

" You're cold." he stated. " I'm not."

I blinked again. I didn't know what to say. I kept the leather jacket in my hands, feeling its soft layer

" Sylvia." he repeated. 

Was I even breathing?

Brady rolled his eyes and moved two steps back so he stood behind me. I felt his breath in my ear,

" Sylvia Hale, Put on the jacket. It's for the cold." He said his peircing words loud enough for me to snap out and yelp away from him.

He shrugged,

" You weren't listening."

I grit my teeth at him. He pretended to not notice me glaring at him.

I saw that he'd been wearing a black shirt underneath the black jacket. He flexed his arms underneath the t shirt. I looked immediately away.

Since I had gotten the leather jacket and I was cold, I decided not to protest against it, I just slid it on. It instantly warmed me up.

I breathed the cold air in. The dry weather had winds blowing all over. It blew my hair apart and the unruly strands started fluttering like a halo around me.

The air brought me the scent of the leather jacket too. A pine, woodsy smell. There was a hint of vanilla too. Brady's smell.

It was intoxicating.

I hurried forward to meet Brady's pace.

Damn, he walked fast.