25 - she did what?!

Start from the beginning

"Alessandro e Valentino l'hanno vista attaccare Anastasia" Lorenzo Replies. *Alessandro and Valentino did see her attack Anastasia*

"No, hanno visto Eleanor su Anastasia, non l'hanno vista "attaccare" Anastasia", at one word Riccardo makes quotation marks with his fingers.* No they saw Eleanor on Anastasia they didn't see her 'attacking' Anastasia*

"Anastasia si è arrabbiata," Lorenzo looks at Riccardo with a stern look, but Riccardo only rolls his eyes.  *Anastasia did get all upset,*

"Qualsiasi donna può fingere di essere sconvolta, sai che Eleanor non lo farebbe mai." *Any woman can pretend to be upset, you know Eleanor she would never do this*

"Non la conosciamo, è qui da poche settimane e non sappiamo nulla di lei". *We don't know her, she's only been here a few weeks we don't really know anything about her,*

"Perché non le chiediamo mai niente!" Riccardo suddenly shouts. I startle and cringe at his loud tone. Riccardo throws his arms in the air in frustration. *because we never ask her anything*

"Nessuno qui si prende il tempo di conoscerla! Tutto ciò di cui ti preoccupi sono gli affari e Anastasia, non appena Anastasia arriva ti dimentichi improvvisamente di Eleanor. Ma se fa qualcosa di male ad Anastasia, oh no, allora nostra sorella esiste improvvisamente" Riccardo keeps shouting. Lorenzo frowns his eyebrows.
* No one here is taking the time to get to know her! All you guys are concerned with is the business and Anastasia, as soon as Anastasia gets here you suddenly forget about Eleanor. But if she according to Anastasia does something bad oh no then suddenly our sister does exist*

"Don't strike that tone with me," Lorenzo answers coldly. Riccardo rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," he mutters, turning to me. "Come Eleanor we have to go," with that Riccardo walks away, and quickly I follow him.

--------------

"Are you okay?"I ask Riccardo softly in the car. He looks very angry. Like yesterday, his hands have a strong grip around the steering wheel but this time I'm afraid the wheel will break.

"Yes," the answer comes bluntly from his mouth, but what did you expect it is Riccardo. The bandages on my arms begin to itch. I start rubbing my arm with my hand, scratching it is only going to make it worse.

"What happened yesterday?" Asks Riccardo, this time in a normal tone. I shrug, not wanting to talk about it. Riccardo turns his head in my direction for a moment and looks at me inquisitively.

"Look at the street," I mumble softly. Riccardo rolls his eyes but looks back in front of him.

"Did you attack Anastasia or did I defend you for nothing?" Asks Riccardo sternly. Defended me? Did he defend me? The corners of my mouth curl up a little at those words. At least someone believes me.

"Huh?" Riccardo asks impatiently. Owh I have yet to answer.

"She attacked me," right? I mean she threatened me and I have a bruise on my arm. Riccardo pushes hard on the brakes and the car stops hard. I fly forward but am stopped by my safety belt.

"She did what?!" Screams Riccardo. I cringe. He screams loudly, too loudly.

"Eleanor?" Riccardo asks softly when I don't answer. I look at him carefully and see an emotion on his face that I have never seen on anyone before.

"Did she hurt you?" Automatically my hand goes to my arm. Riccardo follows my movements and his facial expressions darken.

"Did she hurt your arm? Show your arm," Riccardo orders. Fuck. Quickly I shake my head, if I show my arm he'll see the bandage and then he'll probably take it off and see my cuts and then they'll probably get rid of me because no one wants a sister who is broken inside.

"Eleanor," Riccardo says in such a stern way.

"Riccardo," I say in the same way.

"Let me see your am," he orders, looking at me penetratingly. Again I shake my head

"We'll be late for school," I mumble softly. Riccardo looks at me one more time before starting the car back up.

"Non credere che lascerò le cose come stanno, scoprirò la verità," mutters Riccardo. *Don't think i'm going to stop here, i going to find out the truth*

A/N: yuppp this is a surprise update !!! I have three reasons for this surprise update!!

1) it's Niall Horan's birthday omfg!! Happy birthdayyy

2) you all wanted an update , and i know you guys wanted that one of her brothers was gonna find her but i have a few things that need to happen first so yeahhh

3) i saw a tiktok of wattpad recommendations and i saw my book!! I literaly started crying, i still can't believe it!!!!

Btw sorry this chapter is kinda bad but i wanted to thank you all for all the love and suport to give you guys an Surprise update

Reminder:  don't let your mind bully your body <3