Taehyung also tightened the hug and slightly rubbed his head slightly brushing it on Alpha's chest to adjust in his arms. "Okay."

Jungkook had his eyes closed and they stood there for few moments hugging and enjoying eachother's warmth. Taehyung, for the first time in his life was at peace, no rushed memories, no panic situations and no distressed thoughts. It was just a peaceful here.

"You are my safe place Tae. Pa was right, there is only one place that provides peace to you and for me it's you. My home, my safest place. I would die to live here for eternity." Jungkook said moving his hands up and down to Taehyung's back.

"Don't talk about dying." Taehyung broke the hug hurriedly.

"Okay." Jungkook chuckled looking at the angry pout Taehyung had over his lips and the way he look when he is angry, he cursed himself for not seeing all this before and for being a stone hearted bastard.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung asked. As Jungkook was not on the dining table when everyone was eating.

"Yes." Jungkook replied moving towards the bed to take off his shoes and change into rather comfortable clothes.

"You are not lying right?"

"I would never lie to you Tae. I was out with Jackson." Jungkook said placing the shoes aside and taking the towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Then you are hiding something." Taehyung whispered softly and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not. Don't ever think like that." Came the voice from the washroom.

"Just take shower." Taehyung blushed. This Jungkook is good, isn't this Jungkook whom he always wanted, isn't he yarned for this Jungkook.

"Of course I'm baby."

"Stop listening to my every thought." Taehyung yelled from outside, throwing a shoe at the washroom door.

"Stop thinking so loud."

"Get out of my head."

"Ouch. I'm hurt."

"Ufff. You are getting on my nerves now Jeon." Taehyung huffed and turned to the closet to change.

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"What the hell happened to you?" Head Alpha gasped as soon as he entered the dungeon. After he ordered his Guards to take Choi away he just came to see him now.

"Your fucking son happened." Choi roared but soon hissed in pain.

His condition was hell wrecked. Body chained, but bruised, his clothes torn and blood oozing from different parts of body. He was having a black eye, fingers swollen that indicated like his fingers were pressed by a heavy object and busted lip.

"What do you mean?"

"That fucking son of Jeon came. I promise you Min he will die a very bad death. I'll make sure....."he hissed when a sudden movement hurts. "I'll make sure of it."

"You are underestimating him Choi, he could be your nightmare. Don't ever go on his innocent face. He is a true blood, a beast they called them." Head Alpha crouched down. "They are not called beast for nothing." He said pointing finger up and down his body.