"Mr. Choi..."

"He certainly did that, but don't worry he won't get away with it." She said.

"Just like his both sons." Jimin butted in. "Jungkook will make sure of it."

"It's good to see you believing in Jungkook, sweetheart." She replied to Jimin. "He needs his family more than ever now."

"What do you mean?" They both asked confused. Grandma gave a small smile and then breathed out. Others might not know but Jungkook mean so much to her, after all she was the one who found him, she saw how fragile a boy was and she knows now that all these things has crashed up to poor boy's shoulder all at once. She knows everything but say very little.

"Just stay by his side, he might be angry, hurt but he needs you. He needs his love and the love from his family."

"I'll always stay by his side, I'll always be there for him."

"And nothing matters more than that for me." All of them suddenly turned to the door watching Jungkook standing there with a usual cool self and smiling face, hands folded on the chest.

"Hello beautiful." He gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her.

"My baby." She returned the hug with a sweetest smile.

"Good evening Hyung." He bowed to Jimin and greeted him. "It's been so long that we talked. I'm sorry we don't meet often, even living in the same house."

To say Jimin was ashamed would be an understatement, he felt more guilty and embarrassed. Despite his cold behavior Jungkook was still apologizing.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I hope we can spend more time now" Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin softly.

"Y-yeah. I-i hope t-too." Jimin shuttered and casted his eyes down. "I'll meet you again Tae, good night."

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked confused, looking at the back of Jimin who was walking away from them.

"Give him the time, he'll be okay." Grandma said. "Take care, we'll meet in the morning. Good night."

"Thank you." Taehyung replied sweetly. Grandma nodded and turned to Jungkook.

"Not every one is worth listening and not every word is meant to be true. Sometimes you just need to let things pass from your ear to the other, brain doesn't need to be involved." She tapped softly on his cheek and turned to leave.

"Good night beautiful."

"Night handsome." Jungkook chuckled softly and turned to Taehyung.

"She is so sweet."

"Sure she is but you know who is more sweeter than her?" Taehyung shook his head confused. "It's you love."

Jungkook looked at his mate with love filled eyes and hold him securely in his arms. Taehyung hugged him back and rested his head on the well build chest of Jungkook.

Despite Jungkook being this close to Taehyung, that feeling of sadness and distress and unknown anger was present inside him. It was consistent. Taehyung knows he is not feeling any of this feeling that leaves only one possibility that these feelings belongs to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked breaking the hug but Jungkook pulled him back into his arms and rested his chin on Taehyung's crown.

"Ummhmm, just stay right here, just for a moment." Jungkook whispered adjusting himself and hugging Taehyung in a safe manner.