Chapter 25

"Something dumb huh?" Ashley laughs as she hears Chris come into the living room as she's watching Fantastic Four.

"Oh. Come on! It's one of my favorites! Look at you! You were so hot! That jawline, the tiny butt."

He leans on the back of the couch, bringing his mouth to her ear, teasing her with his facial hair. "Was hot?"

She stands up and turns to look at him, "Oh you're still hot baby. In fact, I find you much more attractive now than when you were younger." She points to the tv, "but look at your tiny tooshie and package."

She hears Sebastian laugh behind Chris. Chris turns and gives him a dirty look before grabbing the remote, "Ok. That's enough of that." He turns it off and hands it back to her.

She looks back at Sebastian snickering, "I can probably find The Covenant." Her and Chris start to laugh as he falls silent. She grabs Chris' hand as he starts to walk away, "Hey. I like seeing young you. Helps me to imagine what our own kid will look like. Don't you ever wonder about that?"

"Oh love." He places his hand at the nape of her neck, pulling her lips to his, "I think about that all the time. You know I'm sure my mom would let you borrow albums of me when I was a kid if you asked."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Of course. We'll go make dinner. You, find something better to watch."

Sebastian walks away to the kitchen and Ashley grabs Chris' hand. "Were you ever like that? Like Johnny?"

He tilts his head. "Are you jealous? Out of both of us, and you're the jealous one?"

"Maybe." She looks down embarrassed. "Come on. I've watched women literally throw themselves at you."

He grabs her by the waist, "Look, that might have been me 10 to 15 years ago, but it isn't me anymore. That hasn't been me for a while. I love you. That's all you need to know. No need to be jealous now." He whispers in her ear, "You are mine, and I am yours. Always."

******************************************************

After dinner, the three of them sit in the living room watching tv.

"Chris? Do you think we should get married before I start showing?" Ashley stands up and starts to pace, not being able to stop thinking about it. "I mean, either way, people are going to talk. Even if we get married tomorrow. They'll know we were pregnant before we got engaged. Or they'll think that that's the reason we got engaged."

Sebastian leans forward, laughing, "Does that mean I can plan a bachelor party?"

She stops pacing, staring at him. "That's not funny. I hate you."

He sits back, "No you don't, doll."

Chris looks from Sebastian to Ashley and stands up, wrapping her in a hug. "It'll be fine. Whatever you want is fine with me. We can have a small, private ceremony with only family and a few friends," he motions to Sebastian. "Or we can wait until after the baby if you prefer. I don't care what anyone says, whatever you want, love."

"I don't know what I want. I'm asking you to tell me what I want." She laughs.

"Well, it doesn't have to be sorted right now. Okay?" He kisses her on the forehead, "I'm gonna go to bed." He leaves her with Sebastian in the living room.

She sits on the couch next to Sebastian as he leans into her, "He's okay with this?"

"Well, we've talked a bit about it. I don't think it extends past you being here. He said as long as we were both aware that in the end I was his, he's okay with us 'getting it out of our systems' as you put it." She straddles him on the couch, "and you? You're okay with this? You're not jealous? After you leave here tomorrow, we'll be going back to normal."

"I am okay actually. I thought I would be jealous, but I'm not. And if this is the last night I have you, better make it count then, right?"

She moans at the thought. "Take me to your room."

"As you wish, doll." He grips her tightly and carries her to his room and shuts the door quietly. "Last time?"

"It has to be Sebastian." He doesn't say anything as he lays her on the bed. She sits up and removes Chris' shirt and throws it on the ground watching as Sebastian removed his own clothing. She stands up and removes her panties and stands in front of Sebastian. She grabs his cock firmly in her hand, hearing him moan. Her tongue finds its way into his mouth quickly as he pulls her body firmly to his. She kneels down and takes his uncut cock in her mouth, her tongue twirling around the inside of his foreskin.

"Fuck. I miss that."

She laughs as she takes his foreskin in her teeth, pulling gently. She feels his hand in her hair as her mouth moves to his balls, sucking and biting. He pulls her up aggressively and pushes her onto the bed. He trails kisses up her legs to her wet slit. He runs his tongue the full length of her womanhood. God she missed that tongue. He rubs her nub with his thumb as he darts his tongue inside of her.

"Fuck, Seb." He laughs and stops right as he brings her to the edge. He moves his attention to her stomach up between her breasts. He grabs her breasts in each hand, twirling her nipples gently between his fingers. "Sebastian. Stop teasing me."

He hovers his mouth over her so she can feel his hot breath on hers, so she can smell herself on him. "Am I teasing you?"

"I need you inside me, now." She groans and wraps her legs around him, pulling him inside her causing her back to arch, sending waves of pleasure through both of them. He bucks and thrusts deep inside her. "Kiss me Sebastian."

"Oh doll." His tongue finds her mouth before his lips do. She bites his lip as he starts to pull away. "Ow!" It makes his movements faster and more aggressive as the rumbles of pleasure build making them both shudder in pleasure.

"Sebastian. I love you. And I'm going to miss you." She lays her head on his chest.

"I know, doll. Me too. But it's time to move on. We're ready now right?"

She sits up and looks at him, caressing his face, "We are. I'm sorry Sebastian."

He sits up facing her, "For what?"

"Not giving you a chance after what happened." She rubs her stomach as she starts to cry, "for losing your baby. For falling in love with one of your best friends."

"Hey!" He wipes her tears away, "First of, losing the baby definitely was not your fault. It's awful that it happened, but I don't blame you for one second. And I'm glad you have Chris, and he has you. I truly believe you were meant for him, not me. I love you. So much. And we have hot sex, but you're marrying Chris. That's where you should be."

She leans in for a kiss. "I'll never be able to thank you enough for bringing Chris into my life."