Chapter 11

Ashley sits out on the back patio of Chris' house watching the sun go down on their last night in Boston. Dodger jumps in her lap making her laugh. He lays his head on her shoulder. She looks over at Chris, "I really love it here Chris."

"Persuaded?" He smirks at her.

She nudges Dodger off and stands up. She straddles Chris in his chair and puts her hands behind his neck. "I could use some more persuasion."

"Oh yeah?" He pulls her body to his and kisses her. "How's that?"

She leans back and tugs on his shirt, helping him remove it before removing her own. She leans in close to his ear. "I need more."

He lets out a soft moan and removes her bra. Her back arches as he kisses her down her neck to her nipples. She stands up and removes the rest of her clothing while he watches her.

"You want to do it here?" He stands up.

"Why not?" She grabs the band of his jeans, quickly removing them and his underwear, letting them fall to the floor. She nudges him back into the chair and kneels in front of him. She grabs his cock in her hand and strokes gently while cupping and rubbing his balls. She flicks her tongue against the underside of the tip, making him moan before moving her mouth over the tip of the cock. She sucks and strokes more aggressively as he grips the arms of the chair. She stops and stands up, straddling him once more, lowering herself onto his cock. His lips urgently find hers as she controls the movements. When she knows he is close she stops and pulls back a bit. "Should we stop?" She bites her lip, teasing him.

"You better not stop."

She laughs, "Well, I might need more convincing."

"Oh, is that so?" He leans in to her ear. "You're mean."

She kisses him, biting his lip. "You love it."

"I really do." He cups her breasts in his hand, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs as she continues the grinding, faster this time, more urgently. He teases her neck with his lips, just brushing them against her skin. He pulls her body firmly against his as his mouth finds hers again, making them both moan as they finish.

********************************************

Back in New York they decide to stay back at Ashley's apartment for a few days before the press tour. Chris had gone out and so she was sitting in the living room with Annie. "So. I might be moving out. Would you be okay with that?"

Annie looks up from the book she was reading. "Really?"

"Yeah. He wants me to move to Boston with him. After the press tour."

"He's asked you to move in already?" She sits up now.

"Well, not exactly. But he's mentioned it. He asked if it was something I would be interested in. I told him I would say yes if he asked."

Annie gets up and sits next to her friend. "Of course it would be okay if that's what you want. Did you and Sebastian ever talk about moving in together?"

"Not really. He never once brought up kids with me either. Maybe he didn't want them, or maybe just didn't want to scare me away. But Chris has mentioned wanting kids."

Annie smiles real big. "He did? Is that how the topic of moving to Boston came up?"

"Yeah. He asked if I wanted kids, and I said I do. And then he asked if I would ever move out of the city to have a family. I knew he was implying moving to Boston with him. And I said if he asked, I would say yes."

"Wow. Kids and moving in? I'm happy for you. Just give me a heads up."

"I will let you know when I know."

Chris enters the apartment excited. "Hey! Wanna come out with me tonight?"

Ashley stands up, "Of course, where?"

He leans down and kisses her. "It's a surprise."

"Okay." She looks at him up and down wearing khakis and a dark blue sweater. "Is that what you're wearing?"

He looks down and back up, "Yes. Why? Is something wrong?"

She laughs at him. "No. I'm gauging what I should wear. I'll be back in a bit." She leaves him standing in the living room and goes to her room to find something to wear.

She settles on dark wash skinny jeans with a shiny gray low cut halter and a cropped dark blue blazer that matched Chris' sweater with black heels. She decided to wear her long brown hair down. She steps out of her bedroom and twirls. "How's this?"

Annie stands up from the couch. "Yeah! You look great! Chris?"

They both look at Chris as he walks up to Ashley. "You look amazing." He pulls her to him and kisses her before whispering in her ear, "I look forward to removing those clothes later."

"Okay. You guys should get out." Annie laughs and goes to her room.

Chris grabs Ashley's hand, "we really should go. Come on."

"So where are we going?"

He smiles at her while they walk. "Want to see Hamilton with me?"

"Oh my god. Really?!" She squeals as he laughs.

She sees a few people watching them as they make their way to their seats, but no one approaches them. She leans over to Chris. "This is so great." He kisses her on the cheek and holds her hand.

After the show she gets up to leave and he leans in, "Want to meet the cast?"

She turns around. "Are you serious?"

He laughs and nods as he grabs her hand. He leads her backstage where they are introduced to a bunch of the cast members.

Standing in front of Jonathan Groff, "Oh my god. I'm a big fan of yours." She holds out her hand but he pulls her into a hug instead. "Why are the hot ones always gay."

Chris laughs. "Hey. I'm standing right here." She nudges him and laughs.

Jonathan laughs, "So you guys enjoyed the show?"

"So much, yes. And I appreciate you taking the time to meet with us." She shakes his hand.

On their way out he gets stopped a couple times by some fans. She notices some people being taken aback by him introducing her as his girlfriend. She started to feel somewhat insecure about how people were looking at her, as if she wasn't good enough for Chris, as if they knew her.